the Rift

New life. [Rishima/hatching]

Rishima Posts: 137
World's Edge Moon Advocate
Mare :: Equine :: 16.2 :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Kali :: Common Griffin :: Draining Clutch Charks

Rishima</style>
the frenzied pace of the mind inside the cell.</style>

An angry squawk of protest is all Kali manages before being caught up in Merakerr's deft claws, although she continues to struggle and squirm in discontent, screeching at the tongue that looms above her, the hooked beak eager do delve into disheveled feathers, the impending and horrible preening that draws her away from her play. Instinctively she protests, despite how pleasant the cleaning feels, her tiny face scrunched into a petulant expression of awww, c'mon. Terrible guardian that I am, I can only laugh at her plight, teasing her gently. "You shouldn't have gotten so close if you didn't want to face the consequences," I sing, giggling at the indignant protest that she chirps in response.

It would seem that the audience of Kali's hatching was not yet fully arrived, for even as she is taken under Merakerr's unappreciated beak, the hoofbeats of new arrivals stir the air, causing me to glance away from the group and towards the edge of the clearing where Madyrn now emerges. I grin at my brother as he jaunts past Asur, his dark form graceful beside my friend's uncertainty, flicking an ear back to acknowledge the arrival of Maskan on my left.

[ in process @_@ ]
"Come, little Kali,"

image by tambako @ flickr.com</style>

Messages In This Thread
New life. [Rishima/hatching] - by Random Event - 08-05-2012, 02:28 PM
RE: New life. [Rishima/hatching] - by Rishima - 08-05-2012, 02:58 PM
RE: New life. [Rishima/hatching] - by Merakerr - 08-05-2012, 04:06 PM
RE: New life. [Rishima/hatching] - by Asur - 08-08-2012, 04:40 PM
RE: New life. [Rishima/hatching] - by Mirage - 08-08-2012, 10:38 PM
RE: New life. [Rishima/hatching] - by Rishima - 08-09-2012, 03:29 AM
RE: New life. [Rishima/hatching] - by Merakerr - 08-17-2012, 02:20 AM
RE: New life. [Rishima/hatching] - by Mirage - 08-28-2012, 05:40 AM