the Rift

poison and wine

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.

Harmony

Once again, i found myself roaming through the Threshold. For some reason, it gave me a sense of comfort. Talking, to and meeting new beings was something I loved. Although, not all beings that cross my path here are kind, I don’t mind. Simply having company is a pleasure in plain sight. With my pillars strong and rested, I cantered through the land, the dark night hiding my bodice, the slight breeze not loud enough to cover my hoof beats, though. With my tail raised high, and my harks perked, I concentrated on finding noise... Slowing to a jog I noticed that this night was far to quiet. Or was it day? Oh, who knows?! I was suddenly getting sick of the darkness, awaiting the time when the sun would return. Raising my maw to the Heavens, I yelled a silent prayer to the God’s above.

Through a bush I lumber, a large smile displayed on my sorrel kissers. I heard heard a sound, yes. The sound of a voice, and hoof beats that did not belong to I. A small chuckle escaped my lips as I tripped over a thick branch that laid in my path, my spirits suddenly lifted by the humor of my childish mistake. Coming across a thick thicket of grasses and wheat's, I lumbered right on through it, wincing as thorns grabbed hungrily at my pearl and sorrel coat. Looking to a shoulder, I spotted a splot of blood. With a displeased snort, I galloped the rest of the way through. I then became more alert, slowing to a walk. Sudden thundering of hooves and another voice. She could hear it perfectly, the being just to the right of her. Slinking out from the shadows, she followed the light pelted Unicorn, a fae. With a slight smile, she noticed she must be recruiting, she had the scent of the regions coming off her in waves. I tried my best to keep my voice kind as I amplified it;

“ Dove, are you in need of assistance?”

Tags;
@[Saphira]

The life ahead can only be glorious if you
learn to live in total harmony with the Lord..

Messages In This Thread
poison and wine - by Saphira - 09-19-2013, 11:58 PM
RE: poison and wine - by Harmony - 09-22-2013, 06:29 PM
RE: poison and wine - by Saphira - 09-24-2013, 05:56 PM
RE: poison and wine - by Artemis - 09-26-2013, 05:19 AM
RE: poison and wine - by Artemis - 10-01-2013, 09:41 AM
RE: poison and wine - by Saphira - 09-30-2013, 09:31 PM