the Rift

[PRIVATE] JUST TAKE ME HOME

Diesel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
DIESEL

nothing but a soldier

Diesel eyed the creature quizzically. It's ears--they twitched towards him, it's paws frozen up. It cocked it's head to the left, and wriggled it's nose. Diesel, knowing that were anyone to see him there, with the small creature enraptured with him, and vise versa, few would hesitate to ridicule. But, he also knew that he cared little. They could think what they wished--he had no reason to hope that people thought well of him.

A noise startled the creature, and Diesel spun, his ears pinning. Nothing. Just a large cat. Diesel watched the beast wearily as it moved past, it's long tale brushing him as it strolled by. One glowing golden orb stared at him, it's lashes ungodly long. Then, it was gone, and Diesel turned around and stared up at the canopy of leaves above his head. Birds chirped overhead, their songs twining in the forest like the branches so far above.

And Diesel found himself wishing that he had someplace other than this mass of green to call home. Someplace where he had more worries than the the things around him.

It saddened him, truthfully, to realize that his simple life before Helovia no longer satisfied him. And he knew why. It had so much to do with a little shy creature and her beautiful golden eyes. Not unlike that of the feline that passed.

@resplendence I loveeee youuuu abba <333 sorry this took so long! He needs his res baby now cx

CREDITS

COLOURIZE-STOCK : PRINTS-OF-STOCK : FROSTIE-SPIRITS

Messages In This Thread
JUST TAKE ME HOME - by Diesel - 09-20-2013, 11:33 AM
RE: JUST TAKE ME HOME - by Resplendence - 09-22-2013, 12:44 PM
RE: JUST TAKE ME HOME - by Diesel - 09-25-2013, 10:43 PM
RE: JUST TAKE ME HOME - by Resplendence - 10-05-2013, 11:18 PM
RE: JUST TAKE ME HOME - by Diesel - 10-07-2013, 07:52 AM
RE: JUST TAKE ME HOME - by Resplendence - 11-01-2013, 11:18 PM
RE: JUST TAKE ME HOME - by Diesel - 11-07-2013, 12:14 AM
RE: JUST TAKE ME HOME - by Resplendence - 11-26-2013, 12:10 AM
RE: JUST TAKE ME HOME - by Diesel - 12-16-2013, 04:47 AM