the Rift

[PRIVATE] JUST TAKE ME HOME

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
and i'd tell that i miss you but i'm sure it doesn't matter at all
Res's frame shuddered uncontrollably. She was not alone. He was there. Right in front of her. Another creature she remembered from so long ago. The one who had not dared speak upon first arriving in the lands. The one who had scratched his name out in the dirt and had others seem to avoid that information. And he was looking at her now. Eyes were trained upon her like a hunter who had found his next meal.

Broken eyes peered up at him as he breathed her name, saying he wished to be alone. And then, a contradicting word. "I didn't expect anyone to be here..." she murmured as she shuffled back a few more steps, her hair pooling around her frame, jagged edges shown from the cuts of talons across the bottom edges of her tail. And then, he moved in a step closer, almost right on top of her as he dropped his head down to her level. She took a choked breath in as she squeezed her eyes shut and felt his breath upon her crown. He returned the question on her and she let out a shaky breath. "I wanted to get away from everyone. From the expectations..." she broke, her eyes not daring to look up. "Everyone hoping that I smile, that I'm okay. Wondering if I'm going to break at any second..." She shook her head violently and stumbled back a couple more steps as she stole one glance up toward him. "They're my family now... but they haven't seen the pain I've had to see. And I can't fake happiness anymore. And I don't want them to worry..."

Her voice was breaking. Her emotions piling on top of her as she dropped her head down low, touching her maw to the lock that rested against her chest. She would be strong and she wouldn't call for Quil to come to her side. But she didn't know how to fill the expectations which had been tossed around her frame in an abundance of requiring that she was happy. She just... she didn't know how anymore...

Credits
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
JUST TAKE ME HOME - by Diesel - 09-20-2013, 11:33 AM
RE: JUST TAKE ME HOME - by Resplendence - 09-22-2013, 12:44 PM
RE: JUST TAKE ME HOME - by Diesel - 09-25-2013, 10:43 PM
RE: JUST TAKE ME HOME - by Resplendence - 10-05-2013, 11:18 PM
RE: JUST TAKE ME HOME - by Diesel - 10-07-2013, 07:52 AM
RE: JUST TAKE ME HOME - by Resplendence - 11-01-2013, 11:18 PM
RE: JUST TAKE ME HOME - by Diesel - 11-07-2013, 12:14 AM