the Rift

[PRIVATE] JUST TAKE ME HOME

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
and i'd tell that i miss you but i'm sure it doesn't matter at all
She was not herself, that was obvious, but she would try and gather herself. The claybank mare was going to have to if she wished to function correctly in life. The facade needed to forever stay up if she wanted to act like she had a normal life.

His voice brought her out of the daze she had fallen into. Deep, baritone chords were circling her cranium asking what was wrong, saying that he didn't have a home. Instantly, an idea came to her skull, and her head shifted up, pressing against his muzzle as she felt him pull her just little closer. "It doesn't matter what's bothering. Life has happened, as it always does. But you... You need a home, Diesel." she said pointedly, before backing up and standing a bit taller to look him in the eye. "You need a good stable home, a purpose, something so you aren't wandering out here alone..." A pause as she flicked her audit toward him. "Come live with me in the Edge. You could be a great warrior, or a spy, or a crafter - perhaps even train to be a healer if you so desire. It would give you something to do. Maybe then you wouldn't think you were so worthless. Please. Please come live with me! I'm sure they'd love you. Absolutely positive..." I insist, shifting a little and flicking my tail in the wind. He had to come, he just had to. It would be wonderful, to have everyone that I was close to in one area. It would be... perfection...

269 words
and it sucks. i'm sorry. but it's here

Credits
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
JUST TAKE ME HOME - by Diesel - 09-20-2013, 11:33 AM
RE: JUST TAKE ME HOME - by Resplendence - 09-22-2013, 12:44 PM
RE: JUST TAKE ME HOME - by Diesel - 09-25-2013, 10:43 PM
RE: JUST TAKE ME HOME - by Resplendence - 10-05-2013, 11:18 PM
RE: JUST TAKE ME HOME - by Diesel - 10-07-2013, 07:52 AM