the Rift

[OPEN] in a child's hands

Amara Posts: 136
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sameira :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire dark
Amara
I didn't take note of the champagne bundle napping at the base of the tree, I only noticed it when the crow fell, staring at it for a moment, my amber eyes unblinking and wide. Sameira watches as well, ears perked. The champagne lump began to move, and I squeaked, ducking behind a bush. Sameira stood tall while the bundle rustled about, standing up. When it turned and demanded who was there, I gasped. The features had been a dead giveaway, and the glowing horn entangled in vines was another give away. Apparently Sia recognized me or Sameira because she screamed my name and threw herself at me.

And then, the stench.

I felt my stomach quiver as the smell caught my nose. I flicked my ears back, stepping back from Sia. "Whoa Sia, you smell like the Marsh after a storm!" The reason for my words was because with strong enough wind, bodies could be carried from the muck and onto the surface, floating for days. The stench of rotting flesh was one I was slowly getting used to, animals dropping all over in the Marsh. "Why in Loorien are you carrying these smelly leaves? Are you trying to be a bush or something?" I giggle as I reach my neck forward, examining the champagne babe. I couldn't help but giggle at her predicament, standing looking like a bush.

Sameira looked confused, Sia's usual scent masked by the herbs she carried. Sameira didn't know whether or not to bark or to greet her with a lively tail and pink tongue. I giggle at Sameira's confusion, her little legs moving her forward as she sticks her nose out, her little nostrils flaring wildly. "I guess she can't tell who you are." I chuckle, a playful smile on my lips. "So why are you covered in those plants anyway?"

Messages In This Thread
in a child's hands - by Amara - 09-20-2013, 05:57 PM
RE: in a child's hands - by Sikeax - 09-26-2013, 05:26 PM
RE: in a child's hands - by Amara - 10-17-2013, 08:24 PM