the Rift

I take my leave [Indy]

Viserys Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

VISERYS

merely this and nothing more.

He simply cannot tolerate it any longer. The suspicious looks, the disrespectful sneers. It is no way for royalty to be treated. Worthless lowborn bastards. I could crush them all, if only I had an army to command.

Viserys' stay in the Foothills has been short, and highly unpleasant. These fools disliked him from the start. Clearly, they are too blind and stupid to know royalty when they see it. Well, it is no matter. They could have been his allies, bathing in his forthcoming glory...but alas, they have made an enemy of him, and will soon feel his wrath.

The fine pale stallion strides purposefully past the cold eyes of the equines around him, seeking Honcho, the great black blustering fool who styles himself leader. His plan is to travel to the wilds, where he will hopefully find his son. Surely there will be other disgruntled outcasts there as well, looking for a leader to bring them to glory and give them the taste of victory they so long for. I will be that leader. I will avenge my family....but first, I will make the dogs of the foothills bow to me.

Messages In This Thread
I take my leave [Indy] - by Viserys - 08-05-2012, 03:12 PM
RE: I take my leave [Indy] - by Indy - 08-06-2012, 03:58 PM
RE: I take my leave [Indy] - by Viserys - 08-06-2012, 05:22 PM
RE: I take my leave [Indy] - by Indy - 08-08-2012, 11:00 PM
RE: I take my leave [Indy] - by Viserys - 08-09-2012, 07:48 AM