the Rift

[OPEN] Come What May [Feritas; Birth Thread]

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.

Harmony

A small grunt escaped my kissers when the little thing butted against me. With a scornful look, I stared down at him, stamping my cleft as if in threat, but of course I would never hurt him. His actions somewhat startled me... He seemed already to have a unfitting personality, and it didn’t set well with me. This is how I started, and look how I turned out. This little colt mustn't grow into a devilish soul, I won’t let him. When he found his food source, I looked up to Antheia, my pools starting to widen in fear for the child. I then shook my bodice, taking a step forward, I waited for him to finish eating. I lightly rested my maw on Antheia’s shoulder, slightly whispering to her.

“His actions... They concern me.”

My voice trailed off. I then decided to test the young colt, wondering if his anger towards me would continue. Lightly, I rested my maw on his fluffy rump, then restrained it and put it close to his small ear, hoping to speak to him. I really hoped he wouldn’t blow up... All the signs already point to something very bad.

“ Young man, I am Harmony. Your big sister. “

My voice was kind and soft, I was almost surprised by the motherly tone that it was brimmed with. Should I tell Antheia? Is now the time to let her know that I have fallen in love, and I will soon have one of my own? It was all so strange, love... How it swallowed and suffocated you... I just hope that I won’t change. I like who I am, and I really don’t want that to change. But my love for Castiel is so strong, it stuns me. But, now isn’t the time. I must let my Mother bask in the light of her success, which might come to immediate failure... This little colt... There was something wrong with him.

Tags;
@[Antheia]
@[Feritas]

The life ahead can only be glorious if you
learn to live in total harmony with the Lord..

Messages In This Thread
RE: Come What May [Feritas; Birth Thread] - by Feritas - 09-21-2013, 02:06 PM
RE: Come What May [Feritas; Birth Thread] - by Harmony - 09-23-2013, 08:48 PM
RE: Come What May [Feritas; Birth Thread] - by Feritas - 09-26-2013, 08:24 PM