the Rift

Intentional Trespass [Mauja, Open]

Smoke the Wild Rose Posts: 128
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 hh :: 10 Buff: SWIFT
Zaffre :: Common Blue Dragon :: Fire Breath Kachie
It was the dragon who sensed them first, head lifting and jade eyes focusing on the deepening shadows. The fans that normally lay against his neck lifted and extended to catch the sound of approaching hoof-falls. His shifting weight and sudden alertness had the grulla slowing to a stop and turning her attention in that direction as well. Soon enough a pale figure floated like a ghost through those shadows, and a male voice spoke with chilly calm before the spotted stallion stepped into the open.

Mauja the Frostheart, she recognized him immediately from rumor and by reputation. Calmly, she inclined her head to him in respectful acknowledgement. Measured steps swayed her body to face him and his dark shadow. Her identify and cause were demanded of her, and she opened her jaws to answer... But was interrupted.

A rumbling neigh vibrated from the dark one's maw, his neck arched and his body displaying his evident interest in her for all to see. One white-edged ear tipped back in bemusement before he plunged toward her... Reflexively she jerked her head up and back, and would have moved further had he not promptly tripped over the rope that was bound around his neck and hung around his hooves. It was almost comical the way he fell, impaling the ground with his horn. A soft snort escaped her as she deliberately stepped aside and out of the way for the fellow to regain some composure. A smile tugged at her features, and she was aware of the blue upon her haunches giving a smoke-laden snort of draconic disapproval.

Her voice was even as she spoke, hiding her amusement as though nothing had happened between Mauja's questions and her replies. "My name is Smoke the Wild Rose, Military Chieftess. I came seeking an audience with you, in fact. I apologize for coming so far into your territory, but I didn't want to have one of your border guards meddling before I could speak to you." Her gaze flickered briefly toward the black stallion that sat on his haunches with a bemused expression. "I wasn't expecting such an.... enthusiastic greeting though." Now her amusement fluttered in her voice, a tactfully round-about way of assuring Mauja she wasn't disturbed by his fellow's display. Though she doubted he'd've been overly concerned before learning that it was a herd leader and not just any mare seeking him out.

Messages In This Thread
Intentional Trespass [Mauja, Open] - by Smoke - 08-05-2012, 03:41 PM
RE: Intentional Trespass [Mauja, Open] - by Mauja - 08-06-2012, 06:14 AM
RE: Intentional Trespass [Mauja, Open] - by Monster - 08-06-2012, 07:05 PM
RE: Intentional Trespass [Mauja, Open] - by Smoke - 08-06-2012, 09:07 PM
RE: Intentional Trespass [Mauja, Open] - by Mauja - 08-08-2012, 07:59 AM
RE: Intentional Trespass [Mauja, Open] - by Monster - 08-09-2012, 04:04 AM
RE: Intentional Trespass [Mauja, Open] - by Smoke - 08-11-2012, 04:37 PM
RE: Intentional Trespass [Mauja, Open] - by Mauja - 08-12-2012, 06:12 AM
RE: Intentional Trespass [Mauja, Open] - by Smoke - 08-29-2012, 06:01 PM
RE: Intentional Trespass [Mauja, Open] - by Mauja - 09-07-2012, 10:00 AM
RE: Intentional Trespass [Mauja, Open] - by Monster - 09-07-2012, 12:47 PM