Daybreak

Alleo Posts: 115
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.3 :: 12 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
ali
Alleo
and I know its hard when you’re falling down
and its a long way up when you hit the ground

The expression on Alleo's face did not falter despite the mare's sarcastic answer to his question. Of course he did not appreciate it, he'd only asked a simple question. "Forgive me." He said, dropping the 'Miss' he had been calling her because she certainly did not act like a lady. "I supposed my question should have been why did you not turn and fight instead of running for days." He'd fought wolves in his lifetime before. Yes their bite hurt, but they had not the curved claws that felines had that would help them cling to the back of a horse. They were actually quite easy to beat compared to, say, a mountain lion. "You look quite capable of holding your own in battle, but perhaps I was mistaken." How would she take the passive aggressive jab he'd made at her expense? He did not dwell on it long because she was making yet another sarcastic comment.

"Well, it seems that I should seek a home, I doubt I would last long enough to see the next sun, since I do love lying down in the face of danger."

"To each his, or her, own." He replied simple enough, not letting her sarcasm shake him visibly, though he was already growing weary of her and her sharp tongue. He had already turned his back to her when she apologized and so the batting of her eyes was wasted on him just as it would have been had he been facing her. He'd never been easily swayed by womanly wiles like other males he had known in his lifetime. He had too much honor and pride in himself for that.

Alleo paused in his retreat when the mare asked for him to take her with him. "Follow me, then." He said and started on his way only to pause once more. There several feet in front of him a dandelion; the first he had seen since ... since he couldn't remember when. His dual colored eyes remained locked on the ball of puff and he wandered over to it, pausing before he kicked at it and sent little dandelion seeds flying in the air. The stallion sighed quietly then continued on his way, expecting the mare to follow behind him if she wanted a safe place to rest.

@[Cheyenne]

Messages In This Thread
Daybreak - by Cheyenne - 09-21-2013, 11:00 AM
RE: Daybreak - by Alleo - 09-21-2013, 12:50 PM
RE: Daybreak - by Cheyenne - 09-21-2013, 03:05 PM
RE: Daybreak - by Cheyenne - 09-21-2013, 05:09 PM
RE: Daybreak - by Cheyenne - 09-21-2013, 05:50 PM
RE: Daybreak - by Alleo - 09-21-2013, 04:48 PM
RE: Daybreak - by Alleo - 09-21-2013, 05:37 PM