the Rift

[OPEN] change.

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.

Harmony

I awaited in silence for the pair to awaken, for I wished not to intrude on their slumber. I chuckled at their reactions to the sun, the change in her little pet. It was a joyous sight, yes. If only I had one to share it with, like this young, winged filly did. I had met this mare before, yes. When she was just learning to fly. Long ago, it seemed. Within my first week of arriving here, I believe. My past seemed to be all a blur. Resting myself against a large trunk next to me, wincing as my sore muscles made contact with the harsh bark. My smile deepened as she spoke so kindly. I suppose I should say hello. Suppressing a kind nicker, I took a step towards her, now I was none but 5 horse lengths from her.

“ Greetings! What a glorious day! I believe we have met before, a long time ago. But, I do not believe we exchanged names! I am Harmony, you are?”

I hoped I wasn’t intruding, I had no intentions of sounding rude. My gaze grabbed at the filly, my kind orbs taking her in. They then swept to her small pet, the one that displayed many colors. Flashing it a polite smile, I wished I could comfort the poor, trembling being. With a dip of my painted dome, I turned my attention back to the filly.

“ I hope I am not intruding...”

{Hope you don't mind (: }
Tags;
@[Amara]

The life ahead can only be glorious if you
learn to live in total harmony with the Lord..

Messages In This Thread
change. - by Amara - 09-21-2013, 04:04 PM
RE: change. - by Harmony - 09-22-2013, 06:55 PM