the Rift

Life Moves Forward [open]

Artemis Posts: 82
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Sei

Artemis smiled toward the grey stallion as he accepted her invitation. By first impressions, the stag seemed polite and well-spoken, traits that bode very well with the pale grey mare. She was not big on talk, yet when she did speak it was with precise words that were often blunt and to the point. She had no time for the rude of obnoxious who so often plagued the world. It seemed odd that such a quiet, observant mare came from such a barbarian-esque home, yet her old home was what had made her strong, resolute, and untrusting. Though she approved of the stallion, her trust was not yet earned. He would make a fine addition to the warriors of the herd, however.

She nodded and smiled toward Harmony. "I suspect I will be seeing you again, Harmony." She said with a soft smile and laughter gleaming in her eyes, though the stone faced mare seldom did laugh out loud. She turned to the stag with a proudly arched neck and a flick of her long tangle of tail. "Apollo is our leader, and a damn fine leader he is. I will take you to him. I will be honoured to serve along side you as a warrior, Ciceron." She told the stag truly as she turned to lead him toward the foothills. "So long, lady Harmony, until next time!"

She turned and, nodding her head toward the dappled stallion with his sparkling silver pelt, she began the journey toward her home. No doubt Apollo would be pleased with the fine stallion she had found, and maybe he would find his place in this world among the Foothills herd as she had done. She, too, had not been searching for a herd, and yet when she entered Helovia she found not only that, but a family, and those bonds were hard to break. She would bleed for Apollo and the herd. She would die for them.

speech

"Speak."

Credits

Much! I assume you have chosen, then, I can edit this if you want, but I figured it will get you out of the threshold if we get to your acceptance! :)
[Image: 258b4tv.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Life Moves Forward [open] - by Ciceron - 09-21-2013, 05:49 PM
RE: Life Moves Forward [open] - by Artemis - 09-22-2013, 04:39 PM
RE: Life Moves Forward [open] - by Artemis - 09-23-2013, 04:14 AM
RE: Life Moves Forward [open] - by Artemis - 09-24-2013, 03:15 PM
RE: Life Moves Forward [open] - by Ciceron - 09-22-2013, 05:17 PM
RE: Life Moves Forward [open] - by Harmony - 09-22-2013, 06:10 PM
RE: Life Moves Forward [open] - by Ciceron - 09-23-2013, 11:40 AM