the Rift

[PRIVATE] Faces like Mine.

Catillatio Posts: 65
Banned atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3 :: 12 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Loon
Photobucket

Actions | "Speech" | Thought

It took them several weeks, the slow pace the cause of it. Tio found it difficult to do more than hobble forwards in an agonizing slowness. in the time it took, the sun had returned, the glowing disk hung low in the sky now, having only recently risen above the horizon. He paused at a pool and stretched his neck down to drink the clear water. When he'd quenched his thirst, he lifted his head back up, water dripping from his whiskers. Acid green eyes found amber gold ones as he looked at Seele. He wondered how much patience she had left after all that time helping him travel across Helovia.

With that in mind, he thought it best not to delay further and he leaned against the trunk of a cypress tree as he cast his gaze around. "Thank you, Seele." His voice broke the peace of early morning. "If I were being honest, I thought you would leave me have way along the way. But... we both know you know better than to do that. Betrayers of Tio do not live for every long." His tone took on a dark quality. He was not trying to scare her, but was stating a fact. He held grudges and was not likely to forget or forgive her should she abandon him... or attempt to double-cross him.

After all, she had made a promise to help him remove this crippling curse- he had no other choice but to depend on her for the moment, but that didn't mean he was going to let her think they were friends, or that he was softening. When he was able to walk normally again, he would be only too happy to demonstrate his power, even on the mare who was closest to his heart.

The lack of fear in her when she addressed him irked him more than he liked to admit. She was the most loyal- when he was weak and suffering, she alone had come to find him, to assist him. He would reward her for that, but he needed to make the point across that even weak as he was, he was to be feared and respected, for his anger was explosive and violent and those that thought themselves close enough to drop the pretense of master-vassal, were most likely to get harmed.

"Where is your pegasus friend? I would like to get this over as fast as possible. I admit, I am hasty to be rid of this curse."

@[Seele], played by abba
@[Amara], played by dark
Quest progression. :D

Messages In This Thread
Faces like Mine. - by Catillatio - 09-21-2013, 05:58 PM
RE: Faces like Mine. - by Amara - 09-21-2013, 06:51 PM
RE: Faces like Mine. - by Seele - 09-25-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: Faces like Mine. - by Catillatio - 09-27-2013, 07:14 AM