the Rift

[PRIVATE] Faces like Mine.

Amara Posts: 136
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sameira :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire dark

I had been missing Seele, her absence taking its toll. She had gone off, and weeks had passed since she had gone. The sun had returned, and with it, magic. But I didn't need magic now, I needed Seele. I milled around the Marsh, longing for the bay mare. Sameira tagged along, whimpering. I turned to her, smiling at her silly little face. Her pink tongue was rolled out over her lips, her lips drawn back in a canine smile. Her ears were still slightly floppy, which made them bounce when she walked. I giggled a little before hearing a voice. Perking my ears, I begin walking. The sound glass made when hitting dirt, it was faint, but I could hear it. A gentle clink accompanied by odd hoof steps, an injured horse of some sort.

I walked towards the voice, it was a males voice, accompanied by Seele's steps. Seele had brought home a new family member! I grinned, racing forward to meet them. I ran fast, slowing down so I didn't crash into them. It was a gold stallion with black hair and white brindling. He walked with a limp, one of his legs cripple. I frowned. This, was Seele's idea of a recruit? He didn't look like a misfit, a horse that didn't belong. I looked him over before dragging my amber eyes to Seele. I didn't like the stallion, not a bit. Beside me, Sameira snarled at him, her ears laid back.

Now now child, don't judge a horse by their looks. It's not nice. Momma? In a rush of excitement, I spoke. "Momma?" I had been blankly staring at Seele, but now my eyes were clouded with both excitement and curiosity. I blinked a few times, still surprised. It had been a while since Momma had spoken to me, and hearing her gentle words again made my stomach flutter. Averting my eyes back to the stallion, I spoke again."Is he a new family member?" I ask Seele, although I was still staring at the golden stud. I raised a brow, curious. I continued to scan him over, suspicious.
"words words words"
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Faces like Mine. - by Catillatio - 09-21-2013, 05:58 PM
RE: Faces like Mine. - by Amara - 09-21-2013, 06:51 PM
RE: Faces like Mine. - by Seele - 09-25-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: Faces like Mine. - by Catillatio - 09-27-2013, 07:14 AM