the Rift

[OPEN] When the Daylight Comes || Assassins Meeting::Mandatory

Tonka Posts: 87
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18 hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Sky
Darkness. It was still here. Another day of darkness. The moon illuminated the snows and ice caves that rested so peacefully. A cool breeze whipped through the air. The scent of a fresh new winter day stained the air. One brute stood alone of that night. His coat of shadows blending him with the night. He stood there, the wind whistling through his mane and tail. Deep breaths were released from his nose as he closed his navy blue pools. Nothing had changed ever since he had returned from the Edge. The only thing he needed to change was his group. He needed to talk to them; he had to tell them about the treaty with the Foothills, along with some other major information.

A sudden change of wind caught Tonka’s attention. It seemed warmer. Then… He noticed it. The snow. It started to change from its silvery color to a pinkish orange hue. The stallion rolled his handsome orbs knowing his eyes were, once again, playing evil tricks on him. Chills climbed his spine, sending shivers through his legs and belly. He blinked, hoping for his vision to return back to normal and to see the snow return to its ivory color. There was no way the sun was rising.

Close. Breath. Open.

He couldn’t open his eyes. It was too bright. What the hell was going on? Finally, his eye adjusted just a bit for him to realize that what he thought was just an illusion, was real. The sun! It had returned! The sky was now filled with such lovely colors. Colors that he thought had gone away forever had returned! Warmth. It was slowly sinking into his skin, reminding him of what it felt like to be under the blazing sun. The night was holding a white flag of defect, and the daylight was raising the flag of victory. Oh, please don’t set! He forgot how beautiful the sky was! Please, don’t go into the burrow that you stayed in for the longest time!

Joy whirled in the brute’s system. His breathing got heavier and his hooves stomped on the ground. It was back! The sun! If only the rest of the Assassins could be here to witness this glorious moment. Wait, they could! He could have a meeting right now with them, under the painted sky and climbing sun. With a smile smeared across his face, two front legs lifted up as he rose into a massive rear. His neck extended and it appeared as if he was trying to grab onto the new dawn. A thunderous call erupted from his throat. It was a call that would soon summon his members.

He soon saw the figures of his members coming closer and closer until the stopped in front and around him. He studied the faces of each of them, taking note on the new ones that had chosen to join when he had been taken hostage at the Edge. He then opened his mouth, his eyes still dancing from each member.

“Assassins. We need to talk. For those of you who do not know me, I am Tonka your leader. Not so long ago, I was taken by the World’s Edge, only to be released by the chief of the Windtossed Foothills, Apollo. Now this only begins our meeting. We have much to discuss.

“First, we need to talk about our doing. I have noticed that we have become a quite troublesome group. Causing trouble will get us absolutely nowhere! We need to stop and fix this horrible behavior and fix our reputation. Please, stop causing trouble! We do not need any more of our members taken because of our silly and immature behavior. We do not need any more enemies.

“Second, I would like to bring to your attention that we now have a peace treaty with the Foothills. We have an alliance with them. All they as is for us to leave their herd and land un-touched. Of course, if we need help in anyway, they will be there. The same goes for them too. If they need us, we will be there for them. If any of you break this earning of trust, then I will make sure that something will be done to the one who did that.”

The brute pauses, taking a second to take in a deep breathe in, then out.

“Please, if you think that there should be any other changes in the group, please announce them.”

[[Mandatory Assassins meeting. If you are un able to attend, please PM me. Also, if anyone is interested in joining the Assassins, reply saying so.]]

Messages In This Thread
When the Daylight Comes || Assassins Meeting::Mandatory - by Tonka - 09-21-2013, 09:40 PM