the Rift

[OPEN] When the Daylight Comes || Assassins Meeting::Mandatory

Adrixaura Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

A d r i x a u r a
hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die,
then life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly.
I had been out from the Arch, moving with ease through the Steppe with the fresh feeling of knowing I could move about much easier now. None had come to heal me, Sikeax had tried with attempts that left her hurt and worried. Each time I would cringe, she'd frown, and I'd be there to reassure her. Then, she disappeared. Nothing never really broke my heart other than Onsoun and Myrsk dying when I wasn't able to stop it, but it broke my heart to lose my only child.
While drowning my soul in pity and hatred as of my actions, something occured that happened in some time. My eyes fluttered, something occurring that would leave me in a trance. A light swept over the snow, resulting in sparkles and glitter over the snow. A noise bursts out, drawing in my attention. Tonka.
I had known that the bay Unicorn had returned from the Edge for some time, yet I never went to greet him simply because I wanted solitude. All I wanted was to be alone when no one was ever going to allow that. No one wanted me to be happy, instead I was left to follow their laws as if I was a piece of meat that had been through to the slave masters. In a way, Tonka reminded me of Kanai. It made any feeling of comfort near him be strained, my trust within him constantly strained. The thread would snap soon, but today wasn't that day. I had to go just because he wanted me to. Later today, I'll be sure to vomit out all of my recent meals to expel the nasty taste he was leaving in my throat.
When I appeared before him, there was already a little filly near him and rubbing all over him as if it was her job. I recoiled in disgust, stomach already lurching and twisting into a knot within my stomach. Fuck you. "Did you call?" Each word is lifeless and emotionless, the disgust I have for that little filly upon my face and as clear as the growing light surrounding us.
"You've been gone too long. You have missed too much. Do you know that Sikeax is gone? Because she is. I don't know where she is, but send someone out with me to find her. I was wounded severely while you lived in luxury in that place. I went and fought Thor for the release of you and Chemical, and he tore open my hind right cannon. She disappeared in the time that I could barely walk and I haven't seen her since. It's only been recently that I can walk the way I have been. Yet be assured this is something I will not pass beneath my nose. You need to pull shit together and kick start things again before shit hits the fan so you're not away when the world crashes around us."
My words were meant to knock sense into him, to let him know that I wasn't about to take anything that was going to be thrown at me. He was being treated the same way I treated Kanai, beating sense into him deep enough that he would stop dragging his ass across the carpet like a dog with worms. He needs to learn, and my past experience as a queen left me with the right mindset to do what was needed.
"For those that need battle training, I'm open for spars as of now. I'll take part in training the warriors and making sure everyone can take part in battle. Everyone needs to take part in at least one spar before Tallsun ends. When you finish your spar, come to me and tell me what you've learned, who it was with, and any injuries you might of taken. I'll review you, give you pointers and hints on what should be done, and then help with you getting your wounds taken care of if they aren't too serious."
My pale blue gaze never crosses the painted girl, not really giving her any attention. All of it is set towards the herd members, each and everyone that appeared before us.
Do I care? Do I have a soft spot within me that allows me to not have such a diplomatic set of words and emotions when I speak to those around me.
No. Not even close...
OOC: Emotionless Adri is emotionless and mean. :/

For those in need of a sparring partner, PM me on Adri's account and I'll set up the spars.
image credits
table by whit

Messages In This Thread
RE: When the Daylight Comes || Assassins Meeting::Mandatory - by Adrixaura - 09-22-2013, 09:41 PM