the Rift

[OPEN] They've Branded Us Enough {Basin.Plague.Open}

Tingal Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: 9 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
I was feeling pain all over, my body holding burns, bruises and cuts. The cuts were mostly healed, but I had reopened a few. The bruises were fading, but the few that were layered under the burns hurt like hell. The burns themselves ached, and so every time I moved, a jolt of vicious pain was sent to my head. But none the less, I pressed on.

I followed Ru still, wherever she walked, I walked close behind. But her leading me to the Steppe, that may have been a mistake. As soon as the cold, frigid fingers of the Steppe touched my exposed flesh, I shivered and shook. But Ru kept walking, and so I forced myself to follow despite the horrible pain.

Sometimes I wondered why I followed Ru, stuck to her like sap to your skin, but I quickly told myself why. I followed her for multiple reasons, because she told me never to leave her again, and I had promised her I wouldn't. I follow her because a soul like her should not wander alone, at least, in my eyes they shouldn't. And because, I love her. She was growing into a beautiful mare, a lovely blush pink mare having been dipped in honey. Her eyes told a story, a story of who she was and how she came to be, and a story of what she wanted to become. And a beautiful young girl should not go alone in a world so harsh, it wouldn't end well.

I tagged along, staring at my hooves as I followed the dual toned girl, who lead me towards the Basin. I was drifting in my own thoughts, day dreaming as I walked. In an instant, my head was snapped up and I winced, the pain sending screams to my head. Ru had begun screaming, wondering where we were. I giggled, oh how clueless. "Calm now Ru, we're in the Steppe, and fairly close to the Basin... I think." I raised my head briefly, opening my maw to let more scents in. There was the faint scent of horses drifting up my nostrils, meaning that there were horses around, and the strength of the scent meant there were lots of them. "So why have you lead us here?" In my mind, I assumed she had either been clueless or she had been searching purposely for the Steppe or the Basin, maybe she was searching for someone or something.
"Talk talk talk"
[ cause tingal will forever follow ru :I deal with it ]
Tingal

image credits
table by whit

i am a king
and the world is beneath me

Messages In This Thread
RE: They've Branded Us Enough {Basin.Plague.Open} - by Tingal - 09-22-2013, 09:54 AM