the Rift

[OPEN] Turn Around || Acceptance

Cheyenne Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

we'll play hide and seek to turn this around

Her eyes raised, staring up toward the back of his head. He was much taller than her, stronger too. He could easily outrun her and leave her on the borders, yet he did not. She doubted that was due to any respect for her. More likely it was simply 'duty' for the knight. He walked because she would not go any faster for fear her legs would give way, and from the way he didn't even turn his head to speak with her, or slow to walk beside her, she knew that he disliked her.

Fine, she told herself. She didn't care. Why should she!? He was nothing but a pauper. Had she not been with a prince? She still bore feathers in her tail - a gift from her 'beloved'. Frankly, she barely remembered the fools name, nor cared when he was forced to leave. But that was not the point. Cheyenne did not care what anyone thought of her. She did not need to prove herself to anyone.

Did she?

His words, though true, were bitter and stung to hear. Her head lowered, eyes staring toward the tip of his ever twitching banner. The movement of the appendage reminded her of a cat, jerking its tail in irritation. She didn't care. She didn't.

His words came upon her ears like a threat and she felt a shudder ripple through her muscles as she glanced over her shoulder. The sun was nearly fully raised, gleaming down, beaming with joy with no regard for the delicate atmosphere that had settled between the two. Her own banner twitched, slapping her hocks as he ears lowered. “The big man threatens the homeless vagabond?” She questioned with narrowed eyes. “I appreciate the concept of a home, though I am beginning to wonder how homely it is here. Are all strangers treated with such disregard?” She asked, sneering as she quickened her pace; she trotted swiftly, turning 180 degrees to block his path. Her canary eyes stared up toward his. Her antlers could easily gouge out those pretty eyes of his and wear them like pearls, she mused. “Now, lets be civil, sir knight. Tell me who is the king of these lands, and I will speak with him myself.” She demanded. She had no time to piss around with this stallion any longer. He had no manners and no hospitality!

“talk talk talk”

CHEYENNE

add image credits here

@[Alleo]

Messages In This Thread
Turn Around || Acceptance - by Cheyenne - 09-22-2013, 04:42 AM
RE: Turn Around || Acceptance - by Alleo - 09-22-2013, 11:05 AM
RE: Turn Around || Acceptance - by Cheyenne - 09-22-2013, 03:35 PM
RE: Turn Around || Acceptance - by Alleo - 09-22-2013, 03:56 PM
RE: Turn Around || Acceptance - by Apollo - 09-24-2013, 11:19 AM