the Rift

[OPEN] Turn Around || Acceptance

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow
A P O L L O

And how can you say that your truth is better than ours?
Shoulder to shoulder, now brother, we carry no arms
The sound of his name drew him from his silent reverie. Apollo had been grazing, enjoying the peace, allowing his worries as Chief to simply slide away from his shoulders when the call rang across the rolling hills of his home. Giving a grunt of mild annoyance, the Merciful lifted his head, a few blades of grass dropping from his chewing lips. Who had summoned him? Honey-brown orbs glanced around, and with a weary sigh, Apollo ventured onwards. Each step was slow, leisurely almost, as if he was taking an evening stroll...

For now, the Foothills was safe and was their home. For now, he could relish in what the land had to offer... For now, his family was safe. At least for another day.

Arriving upon the borders of his home, the black and white stallion lowered his head, surveying the two who stood in wait. Apollo barely recognized Alleo, but he dipped his head in greeting to his fellow. The stallion had not been with them for terribly long, but the overo found no reason to dislike the brute. He was brother to Lakota and Hana, if he remembered correctly, and served the Foothills loyally as a warrior. Such a rank held a certain respect from Apollo. Turning his gaze, the Merciful's gaze lingered upon the mare, who held no scents save those of the Threshold.

"Alleo," he said softly, tipping his muzzle in the grey stag's direction, "Pleasure to see that you're well, brother." Soft eyes danced between the two before turning to land upon the antlered mare once more, and a welcoming smile upturned his lips. Was she here, looking for a home? The thought was warming; they needed more to call the Foothills home if they were to survive the oncoming storm. "Welcome to the Foothills, ma'am. I am Apollo, Chief of the Foothills. Is there something that I can do for you?"

ooc: Sorry for the bleh post, guys, and the wait. I blame my meds.

I Just Want You To Know Who I Am

Please Tag Apollo in All Posts!

Messages In This Thread
Turn Around || Acceptance - by Cheyenne - 09-22-2013, 04:42 AM
RE: Turn Around || Acceptance - by Alleo - 09-22-2013, 11:05 AM
RE: Turn Around || Acceptance - by Cheyenne - 09-22-2013, 03:35 PM
RE: Turn Around || Acceptance - by Alleo - 09-22-2013, 03:56 PM
RE: Turn Around || Acceptance - by Apollo - 09-24-2013, 11:19 AM