the Rift

[OPEN] Turn Around || Acceptance

Cheyenne Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

we'll play hide and seek to turn this around

She tried to ignore the stallion by her side, focused instead on the warmth the sunlight brought to her haunches and the wind that caressed her mane with gentle fingertips. Her eyes took in the land before her; its rocky hills spread wide and welcoming her in with trees gently hugging the landscape. The borders raised upwards gently at first, though in the distance she could see towering mountains that stood sentinel and strong, protecting its inhabitants. She sucked in a deep breath; the scent of sweet, sticky dew and crisp air filled her lungs. Yes, there was no point wasting time worrying about the opinion of one knight when the world before her was so much more captivating.

In the distance she saw a figure moving leisurely toward the pair. Though slightly impatient, the mare made no signs of this and simply watched as the figure grew bigger. As he neared, she let her eyes linger over a toned, handsome body, vision hungrily memorizing the painted stallion with a satisfied smile. Her eyes were like that of a ravenous wolf; the yellow glow carefully eyeing her prey, yet as he grew close enough to see her, she forced a softness in her expression.

Dipping her crown to the stallion, she threw him a wide smile. Oh, there are plenty of things you could do for me, handsome knight, she thought inwardly, but said nothing of the sort. It was not the time for playful banter, and if Alleo was anything to go by, this chief would not appreciate her words. “Alleo tells me your herd offers a home to those in need. It would give me great pleasure to call this herd my own.” She spoke softly, lowering her antlered head respectfully toward the patchwork beauty. “My name is Cheyenne, though you may call me what you wish if it is hard to pronounce.” Often, others had a hard time pronouncing Cheyenne, which was worded as shey-enne and was often difficult on the tongue. Commonly her sisters called her Chi-Chi, though that was quite the most unbecoming nickname for the lady. The very thought of Chi-Chi brought a shudder to her withers.

“talk talk talk”

CHEYENNE

add image credits here

Messages In This Thread
Turn Around || Acceptance - by Cheyenne - 09-22-2013, 04:42 AM
RE: Turn Around || Acceptance - by Alleo - 09-22-2013, 11:05 AM
RE: Turn Around || Acceptance - by Cheyenne - 09-22-2013, 03:35 PM
RE: Turn Around || Acceptance - by Alleo - 09-22-2013, 03:56 PM
RE: Turn Around || Acceptance - by Apollo - 09-24-2013, 11:19 AM