the Rift

[PRIVATE] Just like a fairy tale [Ciceron]

Nyx Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Nyx

As Nyx stood under the large tree, a breeze picked up, swaying the long grasses, and blowing her mane slightly. The branches above her creaked and groaned. The sun shined on her dark back through the leaves, casting shadows all around her. She pricked her ears, as she heard soft hoof beats crunching the grass. She almost gasped in surprise. She hadn't expected to see anyone way out here. As the figure got closer, she saw that it was a stallion. She let her gaze travel over his figure, and immediately noticed how muscular and strong he was. She wondered if he was part of a herd or if he was he an outcast? He had a dappled steel grey coat and had silvery lines that looked like vines going over his legs and shoulders. His mane was long and grey and reached down to about halfway down his neck.

"Hello miss, forgive my intrusion my name is Ciceron. What brings you out here all alone?" His voice was confident, and broke through the silence. Why was she here alone? She had been an outcast for the past few moons since she had left the herd of her birth. A rogue stallion had killed her mother, and almost had gotten her, but she had escaped, and wandered alone until she had reached Helovia. This was how the jagged silver scar had gotten to her shoulder. Her eyes clouded with sadness as she remembered her old life with her mother, and herd. She had been very close to them but couldn't have bared to stay with the pain of her losses. She had needed a new start.

She felt her shyness take over suddenly and slightly stuttered,
"H-Hello, my name is Nyx. It's nice to meet you. I'm not part of any herd; I'm an outcast." Her voice sounded light and timid compared to his. She smiled softly at him, lowering her eyes. She paused, wondering where he was from or what had brought him out here. She was usually nervous around other stallions because of past experiences, and most stallions she met were obnoxious and arrogant. But he had a kind look in his eyes. She had the feeling that he wouldn't hurt her. "Are you part of a herd? Or are you alone like me?" Her voice was stronger this time.

OOC: Sorry for the long wait! School has been insane.

Messages In This Thread
Just like a fairy tale [Ciceron] - by Nyx - 09-22-2013, 03:39 PM
RE: Just like a fairy tale [Ciceron] - by Ciceron - 09-24-2013, 10:25 PM
RE: Just like a fairy tale [Ciceron] - by Ciceron - 09-27-2013, 12:37 AM
RE: Just like a fairy tale [Ciceron] - by Nyx - 09-28-2013, 02:03 AM
RE: Just like a fairy tale [Ciceron] - by Ciceron - 10-01-2013, 04:26 AM