the Rift

[PRIVATE] Just like a fairy tale [Ciceron]

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

The breeze brought with it the gentle coolness easing the warmth of the sun as it once again shone brightly in the sky for another day. He had missed seeing the light it brought and the life it gave to many. The stallion stood awaiting the response of the fair maiden that he had happened across in this land as he enjoyed the nice weather. Her frame was slender but she appeared to be in decent health from what he could tell from just observing from where he stood. Dropping his silver orbs to glance around once again he tried to seem casual instead of prying or to intense.

"H-Hello, my name is Nyx. It's nice to meet you. I'm not part of any herd; I'm an outcast." The voice reached him as soft as silk yet he could tell his presence was either making her nervous or uncomfortable. The faintest of quivers laced her tone at first but seeming to overcome something the second set of lyrics were soft yet without too much anxiety which calmed his own nerves slightly. He was not nervous about speaking with the fae he was more nervous about saying something stupid to cause fear or nervousness. Pushing those thoughts aside he focused on just allowing himself to relax and talk as he normally would. "It is nice to make your acquaintance Nyx." He said gently dipping his head and returning her warm smile. He rather liked her name, it sounded unique and elegant just like her.

His prior curiosity about why it was she was all alone proved to be answered in her next statement before she simply returned the question as one of her own. So she was an outcast, somehow he found it hard to believe she had not been swept up by another herd by now but regardless it made no difference to him. "I have only recently come to call the Foothills my herd, before I had been an outcast having left my family to seek my own future." He explained silently wondering if there could be a hope of Nyx also calling the foothills home. So far it seemed like a fairly decent place and there were others who could become friends with her. At least it was better than being alone, but that was her decision to make. Maybe depending on how the conversation progressed he could offer to show her the foothills.

"Have you met any others around here recently?" He asked motioning to the landscape surrounding them. It was a rather pretty place as long as you avoided the thick patches of purple thistles that splotched across the fields randomly. It was much like walking through a maze if you were to pay much attention to the prickly plants and avoid them. On occasion one would run up against skin but it really wasn't all that bad, more uncomfortable than anything as long as it was small. He had no intentions of sticking his foot in one of the larger patches to see how it would fair, that much could be left a mystery for he was not being no test dummy for his own amusement.

tags: @[Nyx]
muse: good
notes: No problem at all. I completely understand :)

Table and Image by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
Just like a fairy tale [Ciceron] - by Nyx - 09-22-2013, 03:39 PM
RE: Just like a fairy tale [Ciceron] - by Ciceron - 09-24-2013, 10:25 PM
RE: Just like a fairy tale [Ciceron] - by Ciceron - 09-27-2013, 12:37 AM
RE: Just like a fairy tale [Ciceron] - by Nyx - 09-28-2013, 02:03 AM
RE: Just like a fairy tale [Ciceron] - by Ciceron - 10-01-2013, 04:26 AM