the Rift

[PRIVATE] Just like a fairy tale [Ciceron]

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

It was clear from the mare's wary tone and her posture that she was rather uncomfortable with the presence of strangers. Though he did not know the reasoning behind it he tried to make himself seem as unthreatening as possible keeping his eyes down and not making to much unnecessary eye contact. The unnatural colouring of his eyes could intimidate some as they did not resemble those of the common traveller. He had been told before of this observation and kept it in the forefront of his mind when meeting others for the first time. On the odd occasion it did happen to come in handy when he was really trying to come across as such but at the moment it was furthest from his mind.

"No, I just wander alone all the time. I haven't seem any others around this area so far, except for you, that is. Though I will admit that it gets kind of lonely. I'm glad that I ran into you, and have someone to speak with for a change. I left my birth herd some moons ago when my mother was killed by a rogue stallion. I barely escaped myself, except for this scar." Following her motion he could see the faint scar over her shoulder. His heart clenched at the pain he was sure that was felt not only physically but emotionally as well. It was not something that he would wish upon anyone, not even his worst enemy, not that he had any to his knowledge so far. "You have my most sincere apologies for the devastating loss, I can not imagine what you had to go through." He said softly wanting to comfort her but knowing better than to invade into her personal space unless invited.

"Your voice is lovely, I am glad to be the one to hear it." Smiling he shook his head to displace some of the pesky flies that had landed there. They were likely one of the worst creations anyone had ever thought of, they were always around to annoy you and did not have any logical purpose other than to feed the lizards and frogs. Surely there had to have been something more logical that could have taken their place. Thinking back to his new home in the Foothills the idea of inviting Nyx dawned on him. Apollo had mentioned at the past meeting that recruitment was needed as their numbers were dwindling. "I'm sure that you would be more than welcome to come live in the Foothills. Everyone I have met seem pretty decent and nice. It would be a great place for you to call home. Only if you wanted that is." He offered politely not wanting to make it seem as if she had no other choice. It was tempting to add in that he would very much enjoy to have her there but he left that out incase it sounded to weird. He was new there as well so they could get to know the area together.

TAGS: @[Nyx]
MUSE: Good
NOTES: Sorry for delay. Have been working some crazy hours at work which unfortunately doesn't leave me a lot of opportunity to get online.

Table and Image by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
Just like a fairy tale [Ciceron] - by Nyx - 09-22-2013, 03:39 PM
RE: Just like a fairy tale [Ciceron] - by Ciceron - 09-24-2013, 10:25 PM
RE: Just like a fairy tale [Ciceron] - by Ciceron - 09-27-2013, 12:37 AM
RE: Just like a fairy tale [Ciceron] - by Nyx - 09-28-2013, 02:03 AM
RE: Just like a fairy tale [Ciceron] - by Ciceron - 10-01-2013, 04:26 AM