the Rift

[OPEN] I'm a statue baby. Knock me out.

Arlo Posts: 60
Hidden Account atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16hh :: 6 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Stephy
a r l o

O h my, this bitch certainly was remarkable. She had certainly captured my full attention. My juices were flowing, blood pumping and heart racing. Endorphins were racing round my blood stream, leaving me aroused and fully alert. I wanted this vixen, right now. She wasn’t a pretty face, to be sure, but her mind, oh her mind. Her workings clearly aligned with mine, it was just a shame that she clearly wanted my insides as a crown. It was now a question of how to get her to come around to my way of thinking.. I pondered this for a second, watching her as a grin twisted across her maw.

Though the grin twisted her dial into strange proportions, in my heightened state of feverishness it only served to make her more desirable. There was a fine line between the craving for her and the craving to rip her apart, to see how that pretty little mind of hers worked. I wanted to know what made her tick, but she clearly was in no mood to tell me. Oh the need for the taste for blood upon my lips, the very need to drink it down only got stronger as I grew more turned on. This was very quickly turning into a sorry state of affairs, for I was completely consumed by lust for her and lust for the taste of her life blood.

I was so befuddled that it came as a complete shock to me as my baby blues saw her flying at me, ivories bared, attempting to get a taste of my life force. She was aiming for my ear, with a crazed look in her eyes. I only just managed to dodge my dial out the way, her teeth grazed the very point of her target, though she slammed into me with some force, winding me a touch and knocking me slightly off balance. Oh it was glorious, this strange courtship, it was exactly what I needed. It was the most fun I had had in months.

I took a second to regain my breath and then proceeded to drawl at her; “Oh, honey. We can make this a blood bath if you wish; in fact there would be nothing I would like more.” My orbs flashed in glee as I continued; "But you have to at least be courteous enough to let me have a little taste of your delicious nectar too. You have to play fair..” Halfway through my sentence I flung myself at her rather voluptuous looking rump and attempted to take a chunk. This vixen was a slice of heaven in a hell full of idiots and cretins and I fully intended to make the most of her..

" "
Fugue
455 words.
@[Histe]
Sorry I am a bit rusty!

&CROWS WILL FLEE THE SCENE,
AS IF TO REMIND ME
HOW LONG ITS BEEN SINCE I'VE SEEN A DOVE.

Messages In This Thread
I'm a statue baby. Knock me out. - by Arlo - 09-22-2013, 11:41 AM
RE: I'm a statue baby. Knock me out. - by Histe - 09-22-2013, 04:31 PM
RE: I'm a statue baby. Knock me out. - by Arlo - 09-25-2013, 07:31 AM
RE: I'm a statue baby. Knock me out. - by Histe - 10-08-2013, 10:00 AM
RE: I'm a statue baby. Knock me out. - by Arlo - 10-12-2013, 07:18 AM
RE: I'm a statue baby. Knock me out. - by Histe - 11-08-2013, 08:21 AM
RE: I'm a statue baby. Knock me out. - by Arlo - 12-10-2013, 03:28 PM