Solace Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Equine :: 16h :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

Solace

I'm ashamed that I'm barely human
I'm ashamed that I don't have a heart you can break
I'm just action and other times reaction

Solace committed this stallion’s name to Garnock. Even if this stallion chose not to follow him back to his home of the Foothills, it could always be useful information if they ran into each other in the future.

Before Solace could speak, one of the mares began to speak. She introduced herself as Storm and Solace waited for a long moment to see whether or not she would discuss her home, but the he noticed her eyes upon him. It struck him as odd, but he chose not to dwell on it. There were those that did not wish to affiliate themselves with a herd.

For a brief moment, Solace wracked his brain, trying to think of a good way to explain the Grey. Before it would’ve been so easy, but now things had changed and there was no mercenary life left. But, they were a family. Yes, that is how he would choose to describe it to the other stallion.

“At one point, the Grey was a band of mercenaries, loyal to none but our brothers and sisters.” He paused briefly, this stallion probably didn’t want a history lesson on the herd, but Solace felt it wise to at least give a short explanation of his herd’s past. “Nowadays we are a family. No longer do we live as sell-swords, but many of us still have the blood of warriors coursing through our veins.” The words that were pouring of his mouth shocked him, typically he himself wasn’t much of a talker, let alone an eloquent speaker, and he found himself for once pleased with the words coming out of his mouth. “But of course, one does not have to pursue the path of war, there are other roads one can take in our herd.”

Instinct told him to remain quiet about the recent leavings of their previous leader and general. Truly it mattered little for those days were passed and in order for the herd to survive they needed to move forward.

“If you desire to join us brother, we would welcome you with open arms.” He said, “But do not feel obligated to come, for there are many herds within the land of Helovia.”

"Speech”

Messages In This Thread
Nature's Darkness [OPEN] - by Garnock - 09-22-2013, 02:55 PM
RE: Nature's Darkness [OPEN] - by Essetia - 09-22-2013, 03:55 PM
RE: Nature's Darkness [OPEN] - by Storm - 09-24-2013, 02:40 PM
RE: Nature's Darkness [OPEN] - by Solace - 09-24-2013, 03:09 PM
RE: Nature's Darkness [OPEN] - by Garnock - 09-26-2013, 12:59 PM
RE: Nature's Darkness [OPEN] - by Storm - 10-01-2013, 01:25 PM
RE: Nature's Darkness [OPEN] - by Solace - 10-01-2013, 08:30 PM
RE: Nature's Darkness [OPEN] - by Garnock - 10-18-2013, 03:23 PM
RE: Nature's Darkness [OPEN] - by Solace - 10-22-2013, 01:28 AM
RE: Nature's Darkness [OPEN] - by Garnock - 10-23-2013, 04:43 PM