the Rift

Can Anybody Find Me...? [Levi/Open]

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
Rearing, the handsome brute threw his head from side to side. Angrily he retreats pawing at the soft sand beneath him. A high shriek of thrill races from his throat, echoing through the mountains. Opening his wings wide and brutally flapped them against the air that respectfully blew towards Mesir trying to put out her fiery mane and tail. “She’s a beauty.” He thought “But, no mare is good enough to be with me. I am to good, too valuable to be with some.. some random mare who thinks she is something.” He thought. Circling her with a flirty look upon his face he walks close to her with a shimmering gleam in his eye. “You can use “magic” on me all you want. It will do nothing because I was trained with all kinds of magic. I know what to do and how to get away from it. Not scary.” He says in a persuading tone. “You know, you’re really starting to grow on me.” He says stunningly with a smirk. The dashing stallion’s mane fell gently in front of his eyes. Peering into hers with pure charm, he starts to effortlessly walk on the water’s ridge and let his hooves walk into the little ripples of water that suddenly soothed his silvery tinted hooves. Flickering his tail he ignores whatever she has to say and keeps walking at a slow pace.

Messages In This Thread
Can Anybody Find Me...? [Levi/Open] - by Mesir - 08-05-2012, 07:07 PM
RE: Can Anybody Find Me...? [Levi/Open] - by Levi - 08-06-2012, 08:37 AM
RE: Can Anybody Find Me...? [Levi/Open] - by Mesir - 08-06-2012, 10:57 AM
RE: Can Anybody Find Me...? [Levi/Open] - by Levi - 08-06-2012, 11:52 AM
RE: Can Anybody Find Me...? [Levi/Open] - by Mesir - 08-06-2012, 11:11 PM
RE: Can Anybody Find Me...? [Levi/Open] - by Levi - 08-07-2012, 08:00 AM
RE: Can Anybody Find Me...? [Levi/Open] - by Mesir - 08-14-2012, 11:14 PM
RE: Can Anybody Find Me...? [Levi/Open] - by Levi - 11-01-2012, 05:07 PM