the Rift

Can Anybody Find Me...? [Levi/Open]

Mesir Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

</style>

I trot along the shore of the lake, watching with a skeptical eye the shining water that glances off of it. How dare the God of the Earth make a false representation of my Sun God’s gift to Helovia? I raise my head to the sky, the true realm of my god, and feel the rays of the sun touch my magic, as I absorb it into me, power illuminating my ankh marking. My tawny coat glows in the reflection of the water and my blue eyes sparkle with energy. I swish my tail over the reflection, laughing as the shimmering water splashes a small frog scampering along the shore. I slowly lower myself to the ground, stretching my face forward to drink, carefully nosing the frog to the side. He jumps across the land, leaving me as everyone else has done. I bitterly remember my mother, leaving me because she thought she had produced a freak with a white splotch on my face.

She did not deserve me anyway. She had no idea that I would become an informant in a wonderful herd, and she was missing out on so much. I snort in annoyance and flick my tail as my black mane and the former turn to flames. I do this to spite my incompetent mother. I had achieved great things, and she would never know. It serves her right, the entitled bitch. I sigh and stand, walking over to a nearby tree. Hesitantly, I swish my tail against a low branch, imagining it bursting into flame and crumbling to ash. Immediately on contact, my vision is in front of me, and ashes of leave and branch fall to the ground. I smirk at this amazing power, courtesy of the Order of the Sun, the place that I found when the Throat and Ra took me in. I was lucky to have found the Throat, when my scumbag mother left me, staying only because my father loved his little Mesir.

I tenderly remember the bits and pieces I have retained of my time with my father. I knew him briefly, before he died. He had loved the sunlight, always playing with me in the light, commenting on the beautiful sunshine. That was what inspired me to turn to the God of the Sun in my loneliness. I sigh and flick my tail to return to my black locks. Company was overrated anyway.

Messages In This Thread
Can Anybody Find Me...? [Levi/Open] - by Mesir - 08-05-2012, 07:07 PM
RE: Can Anybody Find Me...? [Levi/Open] - by Levi - 08-06-2012, 08:37 AM
RE: Can Anybody Find Me...? [Levi/Open] - by Mesir - 08-06-2012, 10:57 AM
RE: Can Anybody Find Me...? [Levi/Open] - by Levi - 08-06-2012, 11:52 AM
RE: Can Anybody Find Me...? [Levi/Open] - by Mesir - 08-06-2012, 11:11 PM
RE: Can Anybody Find Me...? [Levi/Open] - by Levi - 08-07-2012, 08:00 AM
RE: Can Anybody Find Me...? [Levi/Open] - by Mesir - 08-14-2012, 11:14 PM
RE: Can Anybody Find Me...? [Levi/Open] - by Levi - 11-01-2012, 05:07 PM