the Rift

Can Anybody Find Me...? [Levi/Open]

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
I trot steadily towards the shimmering calm lake. My hooves clamp the terriain making a steady rythym of a trot. I flicker my head and come to a halt when I see that there was someone there. I snort and paw my hoove at the ground angry that someone else was there. Then I had an idea. I knew that I could drive other horses away. I could start off nice and then push him or her ( I didn't know since I was to far away) away. My silvery highlighted mane blew calmy through the air.

The thought of having a friend was beyond my potential. There was no way that I could ever have a friend. I never had one and I never will. Although I was part of I herd, I could never remember anything. So I figured I would just try and maybe be nice? The thought digusted me. That was not who I was.

I trotted towards what now looked like a female. Charming as I was, I held my head high and snorted. My breath washeavy since that air was dry and hot. Coming to a halt a few lengths away, I give a brief smile. Lowering my head, I quenched my throat with the cool clean water. Then I stood tall looking at her actually pretty face. She had a gentle way to her. She seemed so sweet, helpful, a good friend. What was I thinking?

Messages In This Thread
Can Anybody Find Me...? [Levi/Open] - by Mesir - 08-05-2012, 07:07 PM
RE: Can Anybody Find Me...? [Levi/Open] - by Levi - 08-06-2012, 08:37 AM
RE: Can Anybody Find Me...? [Levi/Open] - by Mesir - 08-06-2012, 10:57 AM
RE: Can Anybody Find Me...? [Levi/Open] - by Levi - 08-06-2012, 11:52 AM
RE: Can Anybody Find Me...? [Levi/Open] - by Mesir - 08-06-2012, 11:11 PM
RE: Can Anybody Find Me...? [Levi/Open] - by Levi - 08-07-2012, 08:00 AM
RE: Can Anybody Find Me...? [Levi/Open] - by Mesir - 08-14-2012, 11:14 PM
RE: Can Anybody Find Me...? [Levi/Open] - by Levi - 11-01-2012, 05:07 PM