the Rift

[PRIVATE] Butterfly Fly Away [Brisa]

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

The kind lyrics passed over her delicate ears as a feeling of relief washed over her for not having disturbed her new friend. Accepting the invite the white fae fell into step beside her as she moved forward allowing herself a brief moment to take in the two toned mare's features. She had not met many unicorns so far in her lifetime but those she had met so far had seemed pretty decent and friendly. Her personality was not one that allowed herself to pass judgement easily upon others without a good reason such as was the way prior with stallions. Much of her life had been controlled by this fear but it was starting to feel good to be able to speak to others once more without the fear. Smiling to herself at her progress so far she couldn't help but remember the embarrassing state she had been in when she had arrived.

”Ah, the World’s Edge, a land of angels. I’m positive you will make plenty of friends there darling, there are plenty of butterflies just waiting to be talked to. You’ll make true memories there.” Antheia spoke as if the land was not a place she considered home, surely she had seen her around here before had she not? So many people had come and gone around her in these last couple of days it was hard to put a face to many of the names that had been thrown around unless she had spoken to them directly. This was the problem with being so overwhelmed with new information, only so much could fit into her brain at once.

"You speak as you do not call it your home as well, what do you mean? Have you moved to somewhere else?" She asked gently her curiosity getting the best of her. Glancing around as they walked her blue orbs took in the many different things that changed around them as they moved further from the main herdland area. Where were they going anyway? It didn't really matter so much to her but it would be nice to be able to put names to places eventually so she would know for future reference. The darkness had faded finally and the rays of sunshine opened up a whole new world to her, could she ever hope to know half the things?

TAGS: @[Antheia]
MUSE: Good
NOTES: Sorry for the delay, I have been working some crazy hours which has not allowed me to get a chance to respond.

Table and Image by Moonstone Designs
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Butterfly Fly Away [Brisa] - by Antheia - 09-22-2013, 08:31 PM
RE: Butterfly Fly Away [Brisa] - by Brisa - 09-22-2013, 09:24 PM
RE: Butterfly Fly Away [Brisa] - by Antheia - 09-23-2013, 06:45 AM
RE: Butterfly Fly Away [Brisa] - by Brisa - 09-24-2013, 04:05 AM
RE: Butterfly Fly Away [Brisa] - by Antheia - 09-26-2013, 06:27 AM
RE: Butterfly Fly Away [Brisa] - by Brisa - 10-01-2013, 02:02 AM