the Rift

[PRIVATE] Dancing in the Rain [Naeatii]

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.
"Hello! What are you doing out here?"

I jerked my dome, looking towards that bay frame, but only to realize it was just a mare. Her barrel was swollen, meaning she had a fragile creature inside her waiting to stretch it's legs and explore the world. I wish mine was like that. He was such a disaster with the evil look in those cyan pearls of his, I could resist to look away. Yet, I loved him dearly. After all, he was my foal and I had given birth to him. I wasn't just going to walk away and leave him alone in the wilderness. That would be cruel and teach him bad habits that I don't want him to be apart of.

Thus leading to the fact that I had to keep him away from his father. I could let him go near him if all he was going to do was teach him nasty lessons that no child was to be exposed to at such a young age. I would not let him know until he was at the least of one and a half, where he could defend himself away from the troubles that lingered around in this place. But he would have a friend soon, for I had noticed the other day that the young filly I had raised in such good shape, she also had a large stomach, and it wasn't empty at all. So maybe the new baby would learn to love the world, unlike Feritas.

I looked back to the bay mare and remembered her question, realizing I had yet to answer it. "I suppose I'm just out on a walk this early twilight." I smiled and dipped my dome towards her figure, admiring her gorgeous looks. I had been distant lately, only referring to Harmony as company, and well, I guess Feritas, but he never stayed around. He was just chasing butterflies and squishing them till their wings were detached from their lifeless body. But anyways, I guess it had been awhile since I had made any friends, so I was a bit rusty at the moment. But I'm sure I'll get better at it like I was before soon enough.

[OOC ; Too lazy to get out my table.. xP @[Naeatii]]
Don't fear of dying, take advantage of it.
- Feel free to do anything along the lines of attacking her, as long as it involves no killing. -

Messages In This Thread
Dancing in the Rain [Naeatii] - by Antheia - 09-22-2013, 08:46 PM
RE: Dancing in the Rain [Naeatii] - by Naeatii - 09-24-2013, 02:09 PM
RE: Dancing in the Rain [Naeatii] - by Antheia - 09-25-2013, 09:17 PM