the Rift

[PRIVATE] A Thousand Years [Arrane]

Arrane Posts: 127
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 5 years
Orinthia
It was a terrible thing to fall in love and get your heart torn apart, wishing to find the love of your life once more, knowing that they were gone for good. Brisa was starting to leave that hole in my heart. There was something about her.. Probably her innocence, kindred spirit....her beauty..it was something that enchanted me, and made me want to become more than "just friends". The white fae willingly agreed with me to go explore the sea with me, to experience it just for a moment for the first time.

How I missed the crashing waves, the bright azure color of the endless stretch of water. But that was no more for me. After Brisa disappeared off the face of Helovia, I decided to join the Foothills. Hopefully I'm fully accepted, but for now, I still feel as though I am a wanderer, still adventuring through the magical land. The sun has finally risen after so many days not being present, and the frigid air of the Frostbreath steppe is no longer, for the clutches of Birdsong had sized the land, bringing life and happiness everywhere.

As I continued walking and pondering to myself, another moving body in the distance caught my eyes, looking as sullen as I did moments before. Blinking once with curiousity, and urging myself closer, I saw the lithe shape of a female. Her whole pelt was black except for her face and one spot on her back colored white. Happy to see someone else in these desolate lands, I trotted up, tossing my mane and plastering a friendly smile upon my maw. Brisa still circled fresh n my mind, but I shook it off. I had to move on.

"Hello Miss", my words were polite, yet my vocals were ever so strong. "I am Arrane", pausing momentarily, and then picking back up, "Who must you be?" I questioned wanting to know the beauty's name. Yes, I was a flirt but I surpressed to add the friendly wink at the sentence. Just let the mare speak first.

Messages In This Thread
A Thousand Years [Arrane] - by Antheia - 09-22-2013, 08:54 PM
RE: A Thousand Years [Arrane] - by Arrane - 09-23-2013, 11:18 PM
RE: A Thousand Years [Arrane] - by Antheia - 09-25-2013, 09:39 PM
RE: A Thousand Years [Arrane] - by Arrane - 09-27-2013, 02:49 PM
RE: A Thousand Years [Arrane] - by Antheia - 10-06-2013, 11:35 AM
RE: A Thousand Years [Arrane] - by Arrane - 10-17-2013, 09:35 AM