the Rift

[PRIVATE] A Thousand Years [Arrane]

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.
My clefts struggled for a good grip on the snow, but only to find more ice to slip on. I paused standing still, listening for any signs of life in the blizzard, nothing. I sighed and looked to the warm sun, letting it hit me with warm rays of heat. Smiling, I kept on, only to be called back by a white Arabian stud. Though I was fed up with stallions, I turned and gave him a slight dip to my dome as in greetings.

"Pleasure to meet you Arrane. You may call me Antheia, or short, Theia." I smiled and let a warm breath escape my nostrils, white fog rolling like a bunch of smoke from a forest fire. He was coated in white, making him hard to find in the blizzard, but with bright blue like his, I could spot him anywhere. They sparkled like a bright diamond, and made me want to drool over gorgeousness, but that probably wouldn't be the best idea, he might get scared and run away.

It had been awhile since I made any friends, I was always busy taking care of Feritas. The rascal was hard to feed, being such a picky one when it came to food, and he had this obsession, biting me. Even if he was only a day or two young, his bites were venomous, none the less. They hurt like hell, and he barely even had any teeth. But what surprised me, where did he even learn to use those things? I never bit anyone around him, heck I didn't even try to go after anyone, they never really tasted that great. Well, except for maybe Artemis, she was rather pleasing to my taste buds. Anyways, I just want to know where he learned such a habit, because I know certainly it was not from me.

[@[Arrane]]
Don't fear of dying, take advantage of it.
- Feel free to do anything along the lines of attacking her, as long as it involves no killing. -

Messages In This Thread
A Thousand Years [Arrane] - by Antheia - 09-22-2013, 08:54 PM
RE: A Thousand Years [Arrane] - by Arrane - 09-23-2013, 11:18 PM
RE: A Thousand Years [Arrane] - by Antheia - 09-25-2013, 09:39 PM
RE: A Thousand Years [Arrane] - by Arrane - 09-27-2013, 02:49 PM
RE: A Thousand Years [Arrane] - by Antheia - 10-06-2013, 11:35 AM
RE: A Thousand Years [Arrane] - by Arrane - 10-17-2013, 09:35 AM