the Rift

[PRIVATE] A Thousand Years [Arrane]

Arrane Posts: 127
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 5 years
Orinthia
Hearing joy call, the lady turned to look at me with a calmed face. Offering up a flirtatious smirk, I eyed her, it not in the hungry disgusting way other perverts eye the mares. It was almost disturbing how perverted they were. I wasn't one of them. In a way I was boyish and loved charming ladies. Ah, Brisa. The lovely white mare entered my mind once more, my constant hell and torture. Why did she leave? I didn't know if I was in love with her, but I knew I was falling fast.

"Such a lovely name, Theia", I cooed, rolling her name on my tongue, and my vocals were not sultry nor seductive. They were kind and praising, for she did have a lovely name, matching such a pretty face. My cyan orbs blinked once, and mist billowed out of my nostrils. "So, what brings you out on this cold day?" Questioning her, I stared at her once more.

Although she was alone in the frigid wilderness, she had a milk scent clinging to her body, as if she had a foal in the past. I was curious as to know if she still had the baby, but it wasn't in my power to go out and question every living being I met. I wasn't some child shooting questions everywhere. A chilling wind blew through, making my teeth slightly shatter.

My white-red mane flowed like a waving flag, finally setting on my bare shoulders. It would be nice to find some warmth nearby.

Messages In This Thread
A Thousand Years [Arrane] - by Antheia - 09-22-2013, 08:54 PM
RE: A Thousand Years [Arrane] - by Arrane - 09-23-2013, 11:18 PM
RE: A Thousand Years [Arrane] - by Antheia - 09-25-2013, 09:39 PM
RE: A Thousand Years [Arrane] - by Arrane - 09-27-2013, 02:49 PM
RE: A Thousand Years [Arrane] - by Antheia - 10-06-2013, 11:35 AM
RE: A Thousand Years [Arrane] - by Arrane - 10-17-2013, 09:35 AM