the Rift

[PRIVATE] A Thousand Years [Arrane]

Arrane Posts: 127
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 5 years
Orinthia
The female's face seemed to flush slightly with a pink glow. She seemed to be...content for the first time in a long time. I had never seen her before, but it was as if I had an intuition, like she had been grieving or in a foul mood for a long time. Looking into her eyes again, I can tell there is something troubling her, and I wish to reach out and comfort her. I am young, but war had brought on many years I had not yet lived through. Despite my boyish appearance and an arrogant/flirtatious stance, I am kind and sympathetic. Not every good looking strong male is an ignorant jerk.

"Anytime," blinking his eyes in gratitude he gave her a nod. She seemed to shiver, and I have to admit it's REALLY cold out here. Like I said to countless horses, I can't stand cold weather. "Hm", I murmured flicking my ear. "I really don't know what brought me out here either", with a chuckle, I moved closer to Antheia, but I don't brush up against her. I have to respect mare's spaces, and I don't want her to think I'm a rapist. "It's pretty cold out here. We should go and find some shelter from the wind" I said again, shifting my eyes and walking away. "Follow me if you want", I smiled at her, hoping she'd follow.

I actually wanted to talk to her about what was bothering her so badly. I don't expect Antheia to trust a stallion she just met.

Messages In This Thread
A Thousand Years [Arrane] - by Antheia - 09-22-2013, 08:54 PM
RE: A Thousand Years [Arrane] - by Arrane - 09-23-2013, 11:18 PM
RE: A Thousand Years [Arrane] - by Antheia - 09-25-2013, 09:39 PM
RE: A Thousand Years [Arrane] - by Arrane - 09-27-2013, 02:49 PM
RE: A Thousand Years [Arrane] - by Antheia - 10-06-2013, 11:35 AM
RE: A Thousand Years [Arrane] - by Arrane - 10-17-2013, 09:35 AM