the Rift

[OPEN] --FUN [open]

Oliver Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Break them, or I will...

I flew swiftly and easily from the veins. From the blue lava landscape, over several terrains, and into a place where the trees stopped and filtered into a majestic... sandbox. What caught my attention was the wall surrounding the land, making it so clear were it was. The wall was designed with symbols of various things, one being a dragon. So, was this Dragon's Throat? Was this were Rasta was?

I descended from the air to the ground swiftly. I landed with a thud muffled by this... cushioning ground. My front hooves landed first, as a spray of orange-beige grains of sand were sprayed into the air. Then my back hooves hit the ground, but they hit more easily and just made another of the many ditches in the sand.

I was on the outside of whatever this wall was trying to hide or protect. As I looked up, I thought of how stupid this wall was. Me being a pegasus and all, I could fly over. The non-winged horses, well they'd just have to wait until I opened the gates to let them in. I knew I didn't have to worry about this quite yet. I didn't have a real reason to invade, nor fight with any of the herds yet. Soon, maybe, but it really all depended on which herd I decided to join.

As my cranium was set back in it's normal place, I let out a bugle that rattled against my chest and climbed through my jugular. My nostrils quivered with anticipation. I knew any herd here would want me, the massive tower of muscle, on their side, and if they didn't, they would soon realize that they very much do. I flick my head to the side, exposing my ivory forehead as my mane dances and curls into a different spot, allowing my golden orbs a better view of this wall.

OOC:: He is NOT joining in this thread. He just wants to know about this herd, then he may join. (Which he probably will in another thread in the future. :3)
"Thinking. Speaking. Acting."

Messages In This Thread
--FUN [open] - by Oliver - 09-23-2013, 05:46 PM
RE: --FUN [open] - by Rasta - 09-23-2013, 10:03 PM
RE: --FUN [open] - by Oliver - 09-24-2013, 05:10 PM
RE: --FUN [open] - by NPC - 09-25-2013, 07:55 PM
RE: --FUN [open] - by Rasta - 09-25-2013, 10:41 PM
RE: --FUN [open] - by NPC - 09-27-2013, 10:03 PM
RE: --FUN [open] - by Cera - 10-06-2013, 10:00 PM