the Rift

[OPEN] --FUN [open]

Oliver Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Break them, or I will...

My ears cocked backwards as I heard the faintest, most muffled, and quietest hoof-beats ever. I turned my head to the sound. Then, I saw her, Rasta. Though the uneasiness was present in her eyes. Yet they glittered like the newly risen sun. Not only that, but I can see a glowing light on the side of her butt, but what it is, I don't know. It looked like a sort of marking, but I wasn't sure.

I focused on the mare again. Her white locks seemed to bounce just as her stride. She was what to me, seemed to be an energetic and happy-go-lucky mare, but I'd already learnt that she was also motherly and sweet. I'd liked her presence after the first moment, but I didn't feel like calling her mine... Not yet at least.

The frosted girl stopped by me, and spoke. Was it me? Well, yes... Did I not smell foreign anymore? I wasn't too sure, and I rotated one of my ears forward, leaving the other back. As she spoke again, I listened like a loyal hound to his master. My golden orbs glanced up and down at her, then back at those creamy eyes. I step closer to her, but not overly so. I didn't want to scare her. I knew if a large stranger came this close to me, I would've already spit in his face and attacked him, but I had a feeling Rasta wouldn't do that.

Stretching my muzzle to her, I let the hot air out of my lungs and let it dance towards her. My whiskers close to her, and I hoped she wouldn't move, or I'd be the masked villain, not hero. Quietly, I let another quieter, softer, bugle rumble in my chest and crawl up a rather dry jugular and into the air. My forelock now covering the majority of my forehead and ivory face.

Could I be a romantic type with a mare who didn't remember me? I don't know... So, why not let her really know who I am, instead of playing more games and risk her running off. "Yes, it's Oliver..." I say in a near whisper as I retreat my muzzle from her. I don't know about her, but I wanted more... I wanted her. The only question or thought circling my brain was 'does she want more?' Would I ever know if she wanted more? Why was this stressful for me? I knew I couldn't have everyone, but I very much did want... a lot of mares, but in this single moment, I only wanted Rasta. "...Rasta." I said a moment later. I loved the name and the way it rolled off my brute tongue. My voice rough and un-polished nor lacquered. I was raw, I was me.

OOC:: RAS. <3 Mreh... I couldn't really match your post count... >.> and this is so bad... IT'LL GET BETTER. (i hope. :|)
"Thinking. Speaking. Acting."

Messages In This Thread
--FUN [open] - by Oliver - 09-23-2013, 05:46 PM
RE: --FUN [open] - by Rasta - 09-23-2013, 10:03 PM
RE: --FUN [open] - by Oliver - 09-24-2013, 05:10 PM
RE: --FUN [open] - by NPC - 09-25-2013, 07:55 PM
RE: --FUN [open] - by Rasta - 09-25-2013, 10:41 PM
RE: --FUN [open] - by NPC - 09-27-2013, 10:03 PM
RE: --FUN [open] - by Cera - 10-06-2013, 10:00 PM