the Rift

[OPEN] --FUN [open]

Oliver Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[quote='Oliver' pid='67606' dateline='1380060640']

Break them, or I will...

After I retreated and said her name, Rasta told me not to 'encroach' on personal space. So it shined, she was not like my mother, no, more like the mare who I felt was trying to deliberately find me in the most vulnerable opportunity, and correct me. How was I supposed to answer her now? My train of though went of the tracks as she snapped out at me. I tossed my rather large head around and backed up. After a rather annoyed step, I let my ears lay flat against my neck in a irritated way. "Ok, Rasta, I won't make any contacts with you, ever." I said in a flat tone.

Then, she spoke again. I couldn't help, but let my ears rotate forward again. Her voice was just... sweet to me. "What brings you here? Curiosity, or the lack of an identity which you wish to regain?" I laughed quietly at her question before giving my honest answer. "I do not believe I have lost my identity. I am still Oliver, and I'm still a warrior. Though, I was awfully curious." As the word left my lips, something happened.

A large bird landed on the floor next to us, and started melting the wall. Well, why did it land so close to the wall, and what does it want? I let out a bugle, yes, another one. This one more raged and war-like. I turned to face this creature. It was a phoenix. The blazes were hot, and I could feel the heat from here. The bird gave her clicking sound, and I shut up, but I kept myself ready for anything that may happen.

Her voice hit me hard. We were in trouble? Why? No, how? How did she know our names? Why was she only saving me and Rasta, but not the rest of the herd? WHY WAS SHE SO DAMN CLOSE TO THE WALL? I didn't know any of these answers, but I could almost feel Rasta's worry.

As the phoenix, who I have dubbed Fire for sanity's sake, ascended into the air, Rasta's voice filtered into my ear. "Oliver. Please. I don't know where she is. We have to follow her!" He cocks an eyebrow at her quickly, but see's she's in distress, and it fades. "Rasta, she is right there. Can you not see her?" As the bird get's higher, I know I need to start moving, but where was this 'lush oasis'?

"Rasta, you don't need to explain anything, I'm confused. Just follow me, I'll follow the bird." With that, I started walking away, then trotting, and somehow ending in my slow canter. My hooves nearly shaking the ground as if an Earthquake was happening. I happened to love the sound my large hooves hit the earth and churned it. Plus, if Rasta was blind, which I think she may be, she could easily hear my hoofbeats, so, she'd never get lost.

OOC::
And no, I couldn't get into the 500 wor count mark, but this post isn't TOOO bad...
"Thinking. Speaking. Acting."

Messages In This Thread
--FUN [open] - by Oliver - 09-23-2013, 05:46 PM
RE: --FUN [open] - by Rasta - 09-23-2013, 10:03 PM
RE: --FUN [open] - by Oliver - 09-24-2013, 05:10 PM
RE: --FUN [open] - by NPC - 09-25-2013, 07:55 PM
RE: --FUN [open] - by Rasta - 09-25-2013, 10:41 PM
RE: --FUN [open] - by NPC - 09-27-2013, 10:03 PM
RE: --FUN [open] - by Cera - 10-06-2013, 10:00 PM