the Rift

[OPEN] You Got the Music in You

Adalaide Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: top_zps861bfa6d.png]
if it ain't lightening yet
it's either coming or you're in the eye of it

My mood was far too bright to see her as forgetting my name... It was instead, turning and warping it into something as a joke. Something to see and laugh about in this newly brought light. It actually made you wonder just what you take for granted every day. We see the blue sky as just a sky until its gone... it makes you miss it.

The black and blue mare lands quickly and I see that she has a form of resistance with her wings. However, the current wind and a breeze from her wings probably wouldn't have bothered me. The gesture was indeed kind though, and with it, my mood grew more happier.

"Precisely! I thought I was going mad at first, seeing it when it first appeared. I thought I was losing my mind but that warmth certainly can't be an illusion, could it? Ah, I don't care, either. It's a very good illusion if so." My warm and friendly voice poured into the atmosphere again, my vocal chords vibrating like a drum rumbling deep within my chest.

I then brought my second thought up "Makes you even more grateful for the simpler things of life doesn't it? Anyways, on a great note, how has life been for you as of late? Found anything new and interesting?"

[Image: bottom_zps64cd02f6.png]images used have no traceable source and have been used many times across the internet

Messages In This Thread
You Got the Music in You - by Ampere - 09-23-2013, 06:46 PM
RE: You Got the Music in You - by Adalaide - 09-27-2013, 04:03 PM
RE: You Got the Music in You - by Ampere - 10-02-2013, 08:56 PM
RE: You Got the Music in You - by Adalaide - 10-03-2013, 08:03 PM
RE: You Got the Music in You - by Ampere - 10-08-2013, 01:04 AM