[PRIVATE] beauty and the beast.

Tingal Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: 9 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
      Tingal
      take my heart, drop it. let it
b r e a k.

I feel dizzy, my stomach whirling. I felt rejected, hated. My heart was in the small hands of Hotaru, but she was letting my heart slide. I was sinking deeper into the Abyss, Hotaru the only means of escape. But she was fading fast now, her body fading away in the moonlight. Reach forward in my mind, desperate to feel Hotaru's warm touch against my skin. She is my goddess, but she is slipping from her throne in Heaven. Her angelic words glide from her lips, more words to crack my heart even more. Slowly but sure she was going to break it, but I would hold together... somehow. I look into her dual tones oceans, a veil of gentle expressions pulled over my features, hiding most of the guilt and the pain.

She admits that hating me is impossible to her, yet she says that I will soon disappoint myself with how she really is. I smile, a gentle smirk draws itself over my lips. I open my lips yet retain my smile, wrapping more words into our saddening song. "I know you've changed, I know that you are different. I know you are no longer the young, innocent girl I once knew. You are older, matured, and you are strong." I walk forward again, my stomach tying itself into knots. We are so close, I can feel every breath of hers, and I enjoy it. Her scent has grown stronger, making my nostrils tingle with delight.

I see her dual colored pools are beginning to water, and I open my lips again. "Embrace these feelings Hotaru... let your tears run free." I reach out, closer now... would she accept? Would she take this pathetic beast's love and hold it close? Or would she tear my heart to pieces and throw it on the ground? My breast ached, it yearned, and so, as I reached to brush my muzzle to her pale cheek, my heart reached for hers as well, desperate. "What I want to hear... Is the sound of our laughter, stirred together. Of our sobs, layered atop one another. Of our furious screams, harmonized. I want to hear our cries of pain and joy together in harmony." I admit, hesitant as I spoke.

There, some of my intentions had been stirred up from the dirt and debris of my mind, but some still lay. I didn't mention my last wish, my last... desire. It was an odd desire, one I would not say aloud... or maybe I should...? Could I do that? She was still... so... so young. Could I tell her? Inhaling deeply, I decide what I will do. I will tell her.

"I want to hear our souls as they joyfully embrace one another, becoming one... creating one." The last two words are whispered, but seeing as how close I was to Hotaru, she probably heard some of it. Her reaction was something I feared, just because I have been rejected so many times before... again and again. Would this just be another tragic story?
"Talk"
MoonsongStock | table by Tay

i am a king
and the world is beneath me

Messages In This Thread
beauty and the beast. - by Tingal - 09-23-2013, 07:28 PM
RE: beauty and the beast. - by Tingal - 09-30-2013, 06:02 PM
RE: beauty and the beast. - by Hotaru - 10-12-2013, 08:00 PM
RE: beauty and the beast. - by Tingal - 10-12-2013, 10:07 PM
RE: beauty and the beast. - by Hotaru - 11-19-2013, 02:14 AM
RE: beauty and the beast. - by Tingal - 11-27-2013, 12:03 PM