Solace Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Equine :: 16h :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

Solace

I'm ashamed that I'm barely human
I'm ashamed that I don't have a heart you can break
I'm just action and other times reaction

Solace heard a voice and his head turned in the direction of it. He saw a small mare had appeared. "When are we ever truly sure? Who is there to tell us what is right, and what is wrong? Those are things we must make for ourselves..." The words held much truth to them. He studied the mare’s face and noticed the smile upon it. For the time being, she would be deemed harmless.

“Much as I am reluctant to accept such a thing, but I believe you speak wisdom.” He replied as he came to a halt. “You aren’t intruding at all. I’m always open to company.” A small smile passed over his lips, but faded after a moment or so. The mare introduced himself, and then the cub at her side.

Solace’s eyes drifted toward the cub and he dipped his head at Kasai, unsure of how to handle being so close to a predator. Instincts told him to run, but he forced them down, remembering that many within this land were bonded to foreign creatures. Part of him wondered what it would be like to have such an intimate bond. Never had he even had a remotely close relationship with another creature of his own kind, let alone some foreign creature. Maybe someday he would begin a pursuit of a companion of his own.

“I am Solace,” He said finally after a long pause. “It’s a pleasure to meet you Romani, and you as well Kasai.” The cub was proving to be harmless, and he assumed she would remain that way if he didn’t show any threat to her companion, which Solace had no intentions doing so.

“It truly is a nice day. I never realized how wonderful the sun was until I came to this land.” He said looking out at the horizon. When he had taken his first steps upon this land’s soil, it had been an endless night. “I walked into this foreign place in a time of darkness, but I think the light is finally returning, to every place.”

He had to be careful with his words and not to mention the vulnerable state his home was in. The mare didn’t look familiar, so he assumed that she was not of his homeland, and he sensed he would at least be able to recognize members of his own home. “So, what brings you to this place, if you are fine with me knowing?” There was truly no reason for him to pry into another’s business, but there were those out there who so easily became hostile, so he knew better than to simply ask a personal question.

"Speech”

Messages In This Thread
To Feel Lost - by Solace - 09-24-2013, 01:05 AM
RE: To Feel Lost - by Romani - 09-24-2013, 11:49 AM
RE: To Feel Lost - by Solace - 09-24-2013, 04:02 PM
RE: To Feel Lost - by Romani - 09-25-2013, 02:55 PM
RE: To Feel Lost - by Solace - 09-25-2013, 09:41 PM
RE: To Feel Lost - by Romani - 09-29-2013, 04:57 AM
RE: To Feel Lost - by Solace - 09-30-2013, 07:02 PM