Wishlist Items

Companion:
(24/09/2013)
  • Phoenix (fire/healing capabilities)

Magic:
    (24/09/2013)
  • Any warrior type abilities
  • Elemental magic: Lightning or Fire
  • [Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
    Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
    **Please Tag Me In All Posts**
    Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Ciceron Posts: 315
    Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
    Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
    Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel
    UPDATE TO MAGIC PORTION OF WISHLIST
    (rest of wishlist remains unchanged)

Magic:
    (26/09/2013)
  • Any warrior type abilities
  • Elemental magic: Ability to manipulate/control Winter weather/Ice.
    Example:
    ---> Drop temperatures to sub zero levels within 10ft of himself for certain period of time. (requires high level of focus and energy)
    ---> Ability to create ice and fog(amount created determines energy drain)
  • [Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
    Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
    Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Update to Companion- more detail
    (04/10/2013)

Desired Companion:
    Phoenix named Eevee with moderate levels of fire capabilities and healing tears capacity. Still young so unable to control abilities perfectly and use a great deal of strength/energy when used. Potential for further development of abilities as she matures. The flames that make up her feathers have the ability to burn those who are not trusted but remain harmless to those she is close to and trusts. When at ease and relaxed feathers resemble normal bright red, yellow and orange feathers but when agitated or angry feathers burst into flame resembling the species as described in legends.
    http://www.deviantart.com/art/C-Phoenix-142131112
    [Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
    Pixel Base- BronzeHalo

(12/10/2013):: [Magic: Shock x Earth | Channel energy from the earth's core to lend a helping hand when needed or send electrical currents through the ground electrifying a certain area for a given amount of time. Restrictions: Requires the soil to be beneath ones feet and a state of unity between soul and earth. Strong emotions can either hinder or enhance depending on their state of mind. Strength will wane over time if not allowed sufficient time to recover afterwards.]

Also to clarify prior magic wish from before, should have put down:
    :: [Magic: Light x Water | Ability to drop temperatures to sub zero levels within 10ft of himself for certain period of time. | Restrictions: Requires the use of energy and concentration which can be draining depending on length of time used. Risk of death should to much energy be expended at once.]
    [Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
    Pixel Base- BronzeHalo

Addition to current list:
    New character
    Name: Rhea, Unicorn
    http://i43.tinypic.com/2612q04.jpg
    Pixel Base- BronzeHalo

Edit: Just realized my mistake at my previous choice XD Switching it to:
    [Mythical Companion]
    Royal Griffin [Zapping Jab]
    Pixel Base- BronzeHalo

Magic:
    [Water X Fire] manipulate a fire of freezing temperatures, which would be capable of freezing the target with ice burns that are more severe than normal burns. Flames are immune to water due to special proprieties, and can even freeze water.
    Pixel Base- BronzeHalo

Update to what is current still:

Magic:

[Water x Fire] Manipulate fire that will not burn as fire but as ice, would be capable of freezing the target or inflicting them with ice burns that are more severe than those cause by fire. Flames are not effected by water.

[Shock x Earth] Ability to create violent electrical storm where he is able to channel the lightning strikes using his horn like a lightning rod to send electricity through the ground around him shocking anyone within vicinity of 5 feet.

New Character Wish:
    Name: Rhea
    Species: Unicorn
    Reference: http://i43.tinypic.com/2612q04.jpg
    Pixel Base- BronzeHalo

Tamme the Tempting Posts: 140
    Administrator
    Mare :: Other :: 2 :: 2 HP: 9001 | Buff: Admin
    Tamme
    [Water x Fire] Manipulate fire that will not burn as fire but as ice, would be capable of freezing the target or inflicting them with ice burns that are more severe than those cause by fire. Flames are not effected by water.
    [[[Fire can't be ice?? Is this an ice type ability? Flames are always affected by water]]]

[Shock x Earth] Ability to create violent electrical storm where he is able to channel the lightning strikes using his horn like a lightning rod to send electricity through the ground around him shocking anyone within vicinity of 5 feet.
    [[[The ground is a grounding element, meaning that electricity will not travel through the earth]]]

Also, equines cannot bond with zephyrs of any kind.

(Aug.15/14)
    [Water x Shock] Ability to create and manipulate lightning bolts that freeze and electrocute

(Dec 10/13)
    [Shock x Fire] Ability to create a violent electrical storm where he is able to channel the lightning strikes using his horn (similar to lightning rod) to send electrical bolts at opponents at his discretion.

(Aug.25/14)
    --->Upgrade 1: lightning now can form a protective barrier around its user allowing him to become immune to his own electrical energy

(Aug.25/14)
    [Shock x Wind] Ability to create an electrical vortex that can trap and hold an opponent for 10 sec. During this period electrical bolts will shock victim and/or cause temporary paralysis in certain limbs.

(Aug.25/14)
    --->Upgrade 1: Electrical vortex is now able to be created to form a complete barrier around its user protecting them from magical damage. Physical damage can still occur should opponent attack but they risk being electrocuted in the process when passing through the barrier.

(Aug.25/14) Shock magic for Kiara (Cicerons companion)
    Pixel Base- BronzeHalo

Tamme the Tempting Posts: 140
    Administrator
    Mare :: Other :: 2 :: 2 HP: 9001 | Buff: Admin
    Tamme
    I am assuming that this is only what you want as opposed to what was already edited above

[Water x Shock] Ability to create and manipulate lightning bolts that freeze and electrocute
    [This is technically two different abilities. You can summon lightning bolts that behave like lightning bolts and an upgrade would be that they can freeze as well.]

(Dec 10/13)
    [Shock x Fire] Ability to create a violent electrical storm where he is able to channel the lightning strikes using his horn (similar to lightning rod) to send electrical bolts at opponents at his discretion.
    [this would only be shock, not fire]

(Aug.25/14)
    --->Upgrade 1: lightning now can form a protective barrier around its user allowing him to become immune to his own electrical energy
    [If this is the upgrade to the first magic, then this would be irrelevant?]

(Aug.25/14)
    [Shock x Wind] Ability to create an electrical vortex that can trap and hold an opponent for 10 sec. During this period electrical bolts will shock victim and/or cause temporary paralysis in certain limbs.
    [Trapping a victim is one magic, shocking them is another, so this would technically be a magic and an upgrade all on it's own]

(Aug.25/14)
    --->Upgrade 1: Electrical vortex is now able to be created to form a complete barrier around its user protecting them from magical damage. Physical damage can still occur should opponent attack but they risk being electrocuted in the process when passing through the barrier.
    [I am not sure what this one would apply to, but may be irrelevant]

(Aug.25/14) Shock magic for Kiara (Cicerons companion)
    [Which specific shock ability?]