the Rift

[OPEN] Left me scarred like a sunburn || Ghost

Artemis Posts: 82
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Sei

The sky was alive; soft blues painted the sky, mingled with the remnants of dawns golds and pinks that tinted the sparse clouds. Those clouds were fluffy and soft, and Artemis wondered if she could touch them, how would they feel? Wet, a Pegasus would tell her, yet the barbarian liked to think of them as velvet pillows - comforting and warm. The sun smiled down, warming the earth with the familiarity and fondness of a father whilst mother moon slept soundly after so long standing sentinel over the earth. A soft smile graced the titans lips as she strolled down the beach - it was hard to remain downtrodden when the day was so beautiful.

Still, thoughts lingered in the forefront of her mind. Mothers blurred face, Tharos's and his confession, and her own concern for her herd. Nothing was as clear as day to her, but for the day itself.

As she glanced up thoughtfully at the clouds, her teal-grey eyes caught sight of movement in the not too far distance. It flew swiftly over the sea until shifting its projectory and swooping, with all the grace and beauty of a flowing river, toward her. Silently, she watched in awe, stopping dead in her tracks as the Pegasus landed a short distance away between the pale draft and the sea. Ebony body with red tipped wings - the creature was a beauty, yet what caught the unicorns eyes was not her painted wings, but the obsidian knife upon her forehead. She eyed it quietly, then glanced toward the mares muzzle. Artemis never did meet eye to eye - literally - with anyone.

Hello, spoke the maiden, her voice filled with nothing but total neutrality. She stared toward Artemis and the pale faces mare shifted uncomfortably. It was not often that she met someone more socially awkward than herself - though she herself was improving alot recently. "Hello." She replied, staring back with an equally stoic face, tilting her head slightly to the side as she shifted from one leg to the other. There was a long silence that lingered between the two mares. I went on for such a time that, ultimately, Artemis felt compelled to break it. Maybe it had been only a few seconds, but it felt like an eternity. "I am Artemis...Who're you?" She asked, hesitant and slightly confused at the mannerisms of the dark mare and not quite certain of what to do with herself.

TALK talk TALK @[Ghost]
[Image: 258b4tv.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Left me scarred like a sunburn || Ghost - by Artemis - 09-27-2013, 02:58 PM