the Rift

[PRIVATE] Little Dreams

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
A loud melodic chirp made me point my ears and I let my blue gaze wander over the brightening sky. I recognized that chirp, but I couldn't remember from where. Dezba and Azarel became aware of their surroundings as well, and I felt my son push himself closer to me. It felt like he was stuck now, close as he was. I smiled at my son, but continued to search for the source to the chirp.
A gasp fled my lips and I couldn't believe my eyes. Soon my shock reached Dezba and she roared quietly as a complain, but became curious and watched where I now stared. Fajira. Azarel looked up at me and had an extremely confused look on his golden face.

"Mama, what are you looking at?" I didn't move an inch. I didn't even know what my son had just said. Fa-jira... That would mean.. Lace.
"I just f-found something, darling." I whispered, watching the white dragoness soar above us. I didn't let her go with my eyes at all. I cleared my throat and was just about to say something, when Dezba saw the dragon as well.
She gave up a loud, squeaky roar of joy and stood up on my back, happy to have found someone as small as her.

"Dezba... Do you want to play with her?" I asked the feline and I felt a positive energy flow from her to me. Yes, probably. Slowly, I bent on my front legs to let the femme jump down from my back, but she didn't go any further. She had seen something else from where she stood now.
I raised a 'brow and looked up, gazing over the meadow. What was she looki-ng at... Oh my Gods and Goddess. My eyes opened wide and I had to swallow several times to catch my voice again. When you think of the devil - so to say. I walked closer to the grullo stallion, who's head was down in the grass, and didn't stop until I was just about three or four steps away.

"Lace." Azarel stood behind me, close to my right hindleg, and Dezba sat by my front hooves looking at the stallion with curious blue eyes.
"It's been awhile." I said, my voice soft and low. A friendly smile had settled on my lips and I looked at him. He had changed a lot since last time, with scars and a new tattoo. But, he still looked like Lace, which mattered the most.

"Found a thin red line of madness."

ooc:
word count: 419
DELINNE & DEZBA
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
Little Dreams - by Delinne - 09-29-2013, 10:08 AM
RE: Little Dreams - by Lace - 09-29-2013, 12:25 PM
RE: Little Dreams - by Delinne - 09-29-2013, 12:54 PM
RE: Little Dreams - by Lace - 10-05-2013, 11:52 AM
RE: Little Dreams - by Delinne - 10-06-2013, 12:17 PM
RE: Little Dreams - by Lace - 10-06-2013, 12:40 PM
RE: Little Dreams - by Delinne - 10-06-2013, 01:09 PM
RE: Little Dreams - by Lace - 11-02-2013, 06:22 PM
RE: Little Dreams - by Delinne - 11-17-2013, 06:39 AM
RE: Little Dreams - by Lace - 11-25-2013, 08:09 AM