the Rift

[PRIVATE] Little Dreams

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
His voice was reserved, causing me to make a slight movement away from him. Of course, he didn't see me as a friend anymore. We had fought against each other's herds almost two years ago. Holy shit, had it been two years already? "Quite a while indeed; you seem well." I nodded slightly, feeling the tense air between us. I observed how he gazed over at my hind, looking at my son, and then at my jaguar who still sat by my front hooves.
Lace seemed to be so cold. What had happened to him since we fought against each other? He had been so friendly and kind... But right now, all that was gone. He was so reserved, private.
"How is life in the Basin?"
Ouch.
I lowered my head, looking away. My colt took careful steps closer to me, nuzzling my cheek. Should I really tell him all that's happened since we went two different ways? Yeah, probably. "Uhm... I..." I cleared my throat to try again, but as the Basin's name came up, so did the lump in my throat. "I don't live with them anymore. I left them." I couldn't take it, I was too depressed. "Honestly Lace... So much has happened to me since we... Last met." I decided not to mention the Battle, because that was maybe too inappropriate since I actually lived within the Edge's borders now.

"After that day... I got separated from the herd. But I did something of it and went to the Veins to ask for a companion. Though I didn't recieve Dezba here until a few weeks ago, because... I've been a little busy." I looked at the grullo again, raising my head a little bit. "I've met someone. A... A pegasus. Azzaron. I fell in love, believe it or not..." Raised my head a little more as I spoke and Azarel came up right next to me. His golden head shimmered beautifully in the sunlight, and his dual colored eyes sparkled of curiosity. "We had a daughter, last summer. Destry. But the Basin... They took me and Destry away, making me leave Azzaron on our daughter's birthday. And..." I couldn't help it. The tears started to roll down my white-marked cheeks, the lump in my throat got bigger. I hated this. Not only did the hormones from the pregnancy still haunt me, but I didn't want to talk about this. I still saw a little bit of that friend I once had in Lace, and I needed to tell him this. "I was too depressed, so I left. But they didn't allow Destry to come with me. And when Azzaron and I met again... We created this life. This is my son, Azarel." I lowered my head again with closed eyes and nudged my son's forehead, nuzzling the bump on his tiny forehead.

"Lace, believe it or not... I also found a new home for us. For my little family." A smile tried to cross my lips, but the tears only made them quiver so I let it disappear again. "I'm a member of the World's Edge. Atleast until the end of Tallsun if Azzaron can't become a friend of Kri." There. I had become a member of the herd I once fought against. Would he call me crazy?
Would he leave the meadow? Did he see me as an enemy?

"And how have you been?" So unfitting after what I just told him, but hey - you had to be polite.

"Found a thin red line of madness."

ooc: Took a while to write this xD
word count: 585
DELINNE & DEZBA
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
Little Dreams - by Delinne - 09-29-2013, 10:08 AM
RE: Little Dreams - by Lace - 09-29-2013, 12:25 PM
RE: Little Dreams - by Delinne - 09-29-2013, 12:54 PM
RE: Little Dreams - by Lace - 10-05-2013, 11:52 AM
RE: Little Dreams - by Delinne - 10-06-2013, 12:17 PM
RE: Little Dreams - by Lace - 10-06-2013, 12:40 PM
RE: Little Dreams - by Delinne - 10-06-2013, 01:09 PM
RE: Little Dreams - by Lace - 11-02-2013, 06:22 PM
RE: Little Dreams - by Delinne - 11-17-2013, 06:39 AM
RE: Little Dreams - by Lace - 11-25-2013, 08:09 AM