the Rift

[PRIVATE] Little Dreams

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
I could barely believe it. Lace stayed throughout my whole story, and he even came closer when I was done. I felt his warm, smooth muzzle brush away my tears, and a smile crossed my lips again. I had a friend, and even if it was only one it was enough.
"You've had it rough," Yes. I felt his teeth gently tugging on my neck, and I let him. Lace was a friend I didn't really wanted to lose, since he was my only friend that I could trust - even if we had been parted since the Battle.
"I'm sorry if I seemed cold. It has been a rough couple of seasons for us as well, and my faith in horses have... worn thin." His muzzle dropped from my coat and he walked over to my other side, and I rose my head to watch him welcome my son. The smile on my lips got wider and I almost started crying again - but this time of happiness. I still had a friend. This was too much for me.
"Hello, Azarel. My name is Lace; I'm an old friend of your mothers. And a herd mate of all three of you, it seems." There it was. Friend. I watched my son take a few steps closer to the stallion, stretching his thin neck to take in his scent. He almost lost his balance though and quickly raised his head again, looking at Lace with wide-open eyes.

I silenced a giggle before it came to be heard, and noticed the white dragon that sat upon my friend's withers. Fajira was as beautiful as she had been two years ago. I just couldn't take my eyes off her. "Hello, Fajira..." I whispered, and Dezba let out a meow to make her presence known. She walked around to the side my son didn't stand on, and with all of her powers she jumped up on my back. Look, I can too!
She crawled to my withers and took a careful step on my shoulder, trying to get closer to Lace and his dragon. I turned my head and looked at the feline, making her take a step back again and sit nicely on my back. I smiled and nodded before I turned my head to Lace again.

He didn't smile anymore, instead he wore a mask of seriousness on his cobwebbed face. The smile on my own disappeared as well when I heard him speak again.
"How long has it been since you had to leave your daughter?" The stallion's eyes almost narrowed and I could imagine a frown upon his face. A sigh left my lips and I looked away. "Whole Birdsong. Mauja forced me to leave the Basin and not look back in the end of Frostfall." I said, my voice low without a single tune of happiness. My blue eyes gazed up to watch the grullo, and I saw that his face had the exact same expression still.
"We'll have to see to getting her back, won't we..." I sighed again and looked straight at him again.
"Azzaron and I are planning to go get her. I just hope that she actually comes with us when we try..." I almost whispered now, as the subject gave me a huge headache. It hurt to think about Destry. My little treasure was stuck, unable to escape. I almost felt my heart break just thinking about it and rage filled my veins because it was all Mauja's fault.
"The ice-bastard said when I left that he would find a mare to feed Destry until she was old enough. But I don't believe him for a single second. That asshole destroyed my life..." I just mumbled now, and I felt Dezba nudge my withers with her cold nose. She was trying to comfort me, but not even she could heal the broken thing inside of me. Maybe with time, but not now.
Nothing could.

"Found a thin red line of madness."

ooc: :D
word count: 661
DELINNE & DEZBA
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
Little Dreams - by Delinne - 09-29-2013, 10:08 AM
RE: Little Dreams - by Lace - 09-29-2013, 12:25 PM
RE: Little Dreams - by Delinne - 09-29-2013, 12:54 PM
RE: Little Dreams - by Lace - 10-05-2013, 11:52 AM
RE: Little Dreams - by Delinne - 10-06-2013, 12:17 PM
RE: Little Dreams - by Lace - 10-06-2013, 12:40 PM
RE: Little Dreams - by Delinne - 10-06-2013, 01:09 PM
RE: Little Dreams - by Lace - 11-02-2013, 06:22 PM
RE: Little Dreams - by Delinne - 11-17-2013, 06:39 AM
RE: Little Dreams - by Lace - 11-25-2013, 08:09 AM