the Rift

[PRIVATE] Little Dreams

Lace the Silverthorn Posts: 459
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 14 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Fajira :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath Chan

The stallion could only shake his head and extend a dark nose towards a velvet shoulder in support, lacking the words to express the anger and grief he felt on her behalf. The Basin had so much to answer for, this was only one of many things. It would surely take a miracle of kindness and self-sacrifice before he ever allowed himself to trust that herd, anyone coming from the place.

"Let me know when you go north, I will help you however I can" the grullo offered before withdrawing slightly, eyes briefly darting to look as Fajira extended a long, scaly neck over the distance between their two backs, cooing softly in gentle teasing of the young cub who listened so obediently to her bonded.

"The unicorns of Aurora Basin overall have a lot to answer for" Lace continued grimly, reminiscing about the cold vale he had found when attempting to bring back captured herd-mates. "I can't say anything about who they choose to allow in their own group, even though I've never understood the fixation on race and purity, but the fact that they make trouble for other herds because of it I can never accept. Not only that, but they harbor murderers and kidnappers - and don't say that it's because the few good-natured unicorns that live there don't know about it. You're simply not allowed to be that blind to your fellow comrades true nature."

He snorted grimly, feeling himself grow agitated as he mulled over the subject. It was a sore spot with him, much because of his own inability to completely settle on his own feelings towards the group. He would never forgive the ones who had caused them all such grief, but neither could he forgive the actions of his own leader who had involved innocents in order to gain the upper hand in the conflict.

If only the whole mess weren't so complicated...

Dim vales- and shadowy floods-
And cloudy-looking woods,
Whose forms we can't discover
For the tears that drip all over!
Huge moons there wax and wane-
Again- again- again-
- bg - table - image -
BronzeHalo.deviantart.com
♦ Permission granted to use magic and violence on Lace and Fajira
♦ Only tag in new threads, spars and if it's urgent
The Store | The Warden

Messages In This Thread