the Rift

[PRIVATE] Little Dreams

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
Listening to the grullo's words, I looked down and sighed. The Basin were no longer friends of mine, they were just betrayers who I had thought of as family once. I didn't even know if I wanted to stay in the World's Edge because of the guilt I felt. I felt guilty that I had thought of Mauja's herd as family once, and fought the new one that I had been accepted into recently. "Let me know when you go north, I will help you however I can." My head rose and I looked into the stallion's warm honey eyes. Oh, Lace. 'If I hadn't met Azzaron, I would still be in love with you,' I thought and looked over to his golden back where Fajira sat and cooed at my cub.
A smile decorated my lips as I flicked an ear towards Lace.

"The unicorns of Aurora Basin overall have a lot to answer for. I can't say anything about who they choose to allow in their own group, even though I've never understood the fixation on race and purity, but the fact that they make trouble for other herds because of it I can never accept. Not only that, but they harbor murderers and kidnappers - and don't say that it's because the few good-natured unicorns that live there don't know about it. You're simply not allowed to be that blind to your fellow comrades true nature."
I knew about all of this before - still, I had gone with Mauja and Psyche in belief that everything would be okay. I knew that they were racist fucks, I knew that they kidnapped, tortured and murdered a few equines and pegasi now and then. Still, I had stayed. Hoped for the better.
How selfish I had been.
I had only thought about myself and my family, hoping that we would turn out okay and that we would be forever happy. The stallion in front of me snorted and I got back to reality, observing him.

"The sad thing is... I knew all of this when I was back into the herd I once called my family. I knew that they were racist, I knew that they never backed down on killing anyone who wasn't a unicorn. And the guilt I have in my heart will never disappear because of that. I hope - so badly - that my daughter won't be in trouble because of my mistakes. I hope..." I closed my white eyelids and swallowed the lump in my throat. "... I hope that we won't be too late when we go to get her from there."
My golden boy nudged my shoulder gently and looked up at me. His mismatched orbs shifted between me and Lace and I watched as he parted his lips for the first time in front of my old friend. "Mama... What are you talking about? What's the Basin?" I looked at Lace for a second before I answered.
"A place you should never go to. They're bad." I whispered, before I gently pushed my lips against his flat forehead and rose my head again to look at Lace.
"Are you really willing to help me out? After our past?"

"Found a thin red line of madness."

ooc: Wow, my first post in like 3 weeks <<
word count: 537
tags: @[Lace]
DELINNE & DEZBA
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
Little Dreams - by Delinne - 09-29-2013, 10:08 AM
RE: Little Dreams - by Lace - 09-29-2013, 12:25 PM
RE: Little Dreams - by Delinne - 09-29-2013, 12:54 PM
RE: Little Dreams - by Lace - 10-05-2013, 11:52 AM
RE: Little Dreams - by Delinne - 10-06-2013, 12:17 PM
RE: Little Dreams - by Lace - 10-06-2013, 12:40 PM
RE: Little Dreams - by Delinne - 10-06-2013, 01:09 PM
RE: Little Dreams - by Lace - 11-02-2013, 06:22 PM
RE: Little Dreams - by Delinne - 11-17-2013, 06:39 AM
RE: Little Dreams - by Lace - 11-25-2013, 08:09 AM