Time Goes By [Phi]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Pretty little angel
Can we play your game?

Ophelia's sudden and prolonged absence from the happenings of the world was not an accident. The filly had grown to near full height, tall. She was barely recognizable with her newly white coat and crimson fringes on her thick mane, and her figure had evened out at a lean, muscular weight. As her body grew, so did her mind. She came to realize just how horrible her memories were, and they plagued her night and day. The slightest smell or quick image would send her spiraling into the perfection of her mind, recalling every detail in its most painful way.

She withdrew, hiding in shadows until she could learn to control her own mind. Now a year old, she had come up with ways to stop the flooding memories in their tracks, and the spark of nostalgia had sent her from her shadowy corner onto the sunny beach. As she looked out over the cresting waves, she recalled the pleasant memories of her childhood - playing in the sand with her sister at the Tides. How did the world get so dark?

Ophelia snapped her head around when she heard heavy steps on the sand, and she narrowed her hetero chromatic eyes at the newcomer. Aaron? She hardly recognized him. He had grown considerably. Should she say something? Would he be angry with her for disappearing and not informing anyone of where or why? Well, her sister knew, but no one else. Her expression curled into confusion, and she lowered her head slightly. He would most likely see her, standing there. Her white coat did not blend in this climate.

Finally, she mustered the courage to approach, and she walked delicately along the sand to her old friend. "Aaron?" she called. The child-like tenor of her voice had passed into a soft, chiming melody.

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Time Goes By [Phi] - by Aaron - 06-03-2012, 12:59 PM
RE: Time Goes By [Phi] - by Ophelia - 06-03-2012, 02:05 PM
RE: Time Goes By [Phi] - by Aaron - 06-03-2012, 02:22 PM
RE: Time Goes By [Phi] - by Ophelia - 06-04-2012, 10:19 AM
RE: Time Goes By [Phi] - by Aaron - 06-04-2012, 12:18 PM
RE: Time Goes By [Phi] - by Ophelia - 06-04-2012, 08:36 PM
RE: Time Goes By [Phi] - by Aaron - 06-05-2012, 11:55 AM
RE: Time Goes By [Phi] - by Ophelia - 06-09-2012, 01:26 AM
RE: Time Goes By [Phi] - by Aaron - 06-11-2012, 02:02 PM