Time Goes By [Phi]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Pretty little angel
Can we play your game?

She saw the hesitation in his steps and the confusion in his warm, brown eyes. Even she was surprised when her black coat shed to reveal its white undertones, and her reflection was hardly her own anymore. Phi was not surprised that Aaron barely recognized her, and she smiled. She stepped toward him as well and watched as he seemed to remember that she did not like being touched. What a curious child she was, though she supposed that she was even more curious now. "It's me, Aaron," she replied, turning her head so that he could see her other, blue eye. Ophelia was not aware of another who had eyes like her own.

"I know, I am not black anymore," she said with a slight chuckle. "When I saw my reflection for the first time, I panicked." Phi stepped even closer to her friend and rubbed her cheek against his, wary of her own horn. She did not want to hurt him on accident. After her brief display of affection, she stepped back and grimaced. "I hope you are not terribly angry with me for disappearing...?" she asked, looking into his warm eyes for forgiveness.

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Time Goes By [Phi] - by Aaron - 06-03-2012, 12:59 PM
RE: Time Goes By [Phi] - by Ophelia - 06-03-2012, 02:05 PM
RE: Time Goes By [Phi] - by Aaron - 06-03-2012, 02:22 PM
RE: Time Goes By [Phi] - by Ophelia - 06-04-2012, 10:19 AM
RE: Time Goes By [Phi] - by Aaron - 06-04-2012, 12:18 PM
RE: Time Goes By [Phi] - by Ophelia - 06-04-2012, 08:36 PM
RE: Time Goes By [Phi] - by Aaron - 06-05-2012, 11:55 AM
RE: Time Goes By [Phi] - by Ophelia - 06-09-2012, 01:26 AM
RE: Time Goes By [Phi] - by Aaron - 06-11-2012, 02:02 PM