the Rift

Accept me as I am[open]

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia
[Image: parelia_as_a_winged_horse_by_silver_drea...6offiz.png]
Speech Thoughts

Taking a deep relaxing a scent made her head and tail fly up as her brown eyes took in the area before her. She was just about to ask who was there when a unicorn stepped from the trees. She ruffled her wings before remembering she wouldn’t be able to fly in these close knit trees. Taking a few more deep breaths to ease the panic growing in her chest again she watched the female’s approach carefully. Parelia’s brown eyes found the mare’s own teal grey eyes and followed the red streak down her face. Parelia took in the mare’s masculine frame, ‘Poor girl it must be hard to find a mate with a body like that.’ She thought silently her thoughts cut off by the mare’s kind voice. ‘Artemis, the warrior.’ She thought rolling the name around her head and tongue. Parelia was about to speak when another equine stepped from the trees.

This new comer was plain, but far from ugly. Parelia’s bright eyes roved slowly over his sleek dappled silver coat, as well as his well-formed muscles. A twinkle of curiosity and interest sparked up immediately in her brown eyes. Parelia listened to the stallion’s well-oiled vocals before dipping her dainty Arabian dished head. ‘Two warriors in my midst, and from different heard, this might be a good day yet.’ She thought curiously wondering if there might be a fight between the two. ‘Coming from different heard, it wouldn’t surprise me.’

Parelia’s smile was genuine and sweet, but the smile was hiding her true excitement to be with other equines again. Her voice was warm and sweet as she looked first at Artemis then back at Arlo, “It is very nice to meet both of you; I am Parelia new to these lands.” She paused watching them closely still unsure about their true intentions. Her voice stroked the air again as she tried to remain formal, “If it is not outside of my…”she paused searching for the word, ] “bounds I like to ask how you both came to grace me with your presence.” She smiled curtly now feeling out of her comfort zone, speaking as if to a royal. ‘A fight would not be the way to start off my new life here, maybe one of them will even offer me sanctuary in their herd.’ The thought of a new family was almost too much for the Pegasus.

---------------------
Words: 401
OOC:; Your post was not sucky!
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
Accept me as I am[open] - by Parelia - 09-30-2013, 01:59 AM
RE: Accept me as I am[open] - by Artemis - 09-30-2013, 10:26 AM
RE: Accept me as I am[open] - by Artemis - 10-02-2013, 11:56 AM
RE: Accept me as I am[open] - by Artemis - 10-06-2013, 03:31 PM
RE: Accept me as I am[open] - by Artemis - 10-08-2013, 10:42 AM
RE: Accept me as I am[open] - by Arlo - 09-30-2013, 03:54 PM